your wait is finally over

somewhere in the mountains above where the clouds are two goddesses were doing their jobs taking care of the balance of Good and Evil for each Dimension they have they always tell the truth to each other but not knowing that the oldest one has a old Journal that she had not tell her partner about it or even herself barely remembers correctly

???: watching over the dimensions

???: watching over with the oldest goddess and begins to get bored Amina I'm getting bored can we have a little tea break?

Amina: of course faith we will have a small tea break all this watching over the dimensions has made me thirsty for some green tea

Faith: okay then I'll get the cookies you get the tea

Amina: very well then see you here in a few minutes she begins to walk away

a few minutes later both of them went to the table and begins to have a little tea break to relax. Few minutes past when they were enjoying their break both of them were having fun I'm talking about the favorite dimensions Until Amina started to think to find a old Journal that she made a long time ago for a dimension but she never managed to finish. And faith took a look at the old Journal that Amina had in her hand and in curiosity she wants to know what was she reading.

Faith: *looking at Amina with the journal in her hands and tilts her head for confusion* hey amina?

Amina: *looks at faith* yes Faith you need something?

Faith: what is that book in your hand? *points at the Journal*

Amina: oh this is just a old Journal that I made a long time ago with a story for a dimension.I was supposed to make until I had problems with it before you came around and the other gods.

Faith: oh really what is it about? *she tilt her head*

Amina: well it's about 2 hearts of love that was still love each other even through the end of time even though they have to fight for it to protect each other no matter what.

Faith: *star eyes* woah~ please tell me more~ PLZZZZZ!!!

Amina: *smiles* ok ok faith be patient with me it's been a long time since I done this. * take a breath and begin to read*

****************************

Chapter 3

*Little cream was flapping her ears as fast as she can to miles is Workshop. Cuz she wants to help the mysterious black and red stripe Hedgehog outside of town. "please Mister miles be there"*

*in mr. Miles Workshop*

???: *working on his plane until he heard knocking from the front door* it's open!!