chapter 8💔 (fix)

since the battle between Shadow and Amy was over along with the celebration of one of the loyal Knights were killed everyone was celebrating that they survived and for shadow's victory along with the safety of Grace. Everyone was just over Joy. Meanwhile in a very far away place of the eye of the devil King infinite heard news about one of his loyal Knights were defeated by shadow and with a angry growl he was just sitting on his throne and trying to find some plan to defeat shadow not knowing that a pair of Amber eyes was hearing the whole thing as she was walking away to safety to her Queen with the good news the what she heard as. She was walking to sonic's room and opens the door only to see him looking at the window with a sad look.

???: your highness

Sonic: his ear twitched and looked to see Spirit and smile hello spirit

Spirit: smiles and walks to him I have some news that I heard from the King

Sonic: sigh as his head was down what is the news that he said this time I pretty sure this news will never really make me happy...

Spirit: well apparently what I heard is that one of his loyal Knights were defeated.

Sonic: his ears went up and looked at Spirit with confusion. defeated how's that possible no one could defeat them it's impossible... but if it is possible then who defeated her?

Spirit: what the king said is that she was defeated by a hedgehog named Shadow the Hedgehog?

Sonic: gasp as he put his hand on his mouth. s-shadow?!

Spirit: yes Sonic Shadow the Hedgehog. looks confused like a puppy as she looks at Sonic.

Sonic: smiles shadow. So you are alive after all sigh for once the news are good ones. Thx spirit for the news

Spirit: smiles as her tail was wagging. no problem your highness I'm just glad to see you smile you look very sweet for your smile.

Sonic: Blush as he looks away. im not cute...

Spirit: hehe~ I wouldn't be so sure your highness your adorableness is out of this world.

Sonic: wry smile thank you but. I'm not usually used to nice comments since I'm usually alone....

Spirit: frowns because she doesn't like anyone sad and was quick thinking he begins to get on her fours and then a white cloud was around her and then poof.

Sonic: looks when he hear poof along with the white clouds spirit?

when the white clouds has disappear spirit was nowhere to be found until Sonic feel something very "small' on his legs to review Spirit but as a Wolf the size of a pup along with a red ribbon on her neck as she looks at Sonic with her Amber eyes wanting him to pick her up. Only to end with a simple giggle that Sonic did he picked her up and cuddled her only to make Spirit smile.

Sonic: giggling and started petting spirit your so cute~

Spirit: purring as her puppy tail was waggling

Sonic: you seem like a happy puppy but how can you do that I never seen this type of technique from anyone I know?

Spirit: She just looked at Sonic because she can't talk in her pup form all she did was cuddle him and she enjoys being petted.

Sonic: you're not going to answer my question, or is it because you can talk in this form?

Spirit: nods for the second one.

Sonic: sees that and understood it as he started to walk to the bed and sit you know spirit before you came there was someone else who made me happy I miss him dearly even though I'm glad he's alive so that means all this time he was alive...