Chapter 4

Reminder: Typos Maybe Exist in here
_________________

3rd Person

The skies turn grey as you, widened your eyes in confusion and fear.

'S-Seriously....'

You all went to your cottages and change. Hajime waits at your front door.

You went out to your cottage and closed the door, locking it.

"Thanks for waiting for me, Hajime" You said smiling closed-eye like Nagito does.

"Y-Yeah Your welcome...That's what are friends for" Hajime stuttered, his blushing. He was attracted to your beautiful smile.

You went to Nagito's cottage with Hajime following beside.

You knock at his door.

"Nagito, are you finished changing?" You asked, still knocking his door, making sure that he didn't leave you guys.

Silence answered your question while looking at the door.

"Maybe he left us and went to the park" Hajime said, secretly enjoying the thought of you two walking alone.

"Yeah r-right..." You were walking away, not seeing Hajime's smile in excitement until you heard a zipper that was making a sound.

"Wait....Did you hear that...?" You asked Hajime, while he (Hajime) was disappointed knowing Nagito was there.

"Yes" Hajime replied normally as you two went on Nagito's door.

The door opened revealing Nagito on his casual outfit.

"What took you so long?" You said annoyingly crossing your arms and glared at him.

"I was...uh...Doing some things..Yeah! Doing some things" Nagito exclaimed, sweat beads forming on his head as you shrugged.

"Let's go" You said as Nagito nodded. You began to walk while Nagito and Hajime follows you at your back.

"You're Lucky That we waiting for you in 2 minutes, if you only go to the park earlier, me and Y/N will spend time together, just us alone" Hajime whispered annoyingly to Nagito as Nagito smirked.

"Didn't you forget? I AM the Ultimate Lucky Student" Nagito whispered back to him proudly as Hajime rolled his Eyes.

You three walk into the park you see everyone standing there observing something

You went in and saw a bear, The bear had a color white on it's right said and black on the other one with a red eye.

'Another stuff animal?'

You raised an eyebrow on the bear.

"Another talking stuff animal?" You said crossing your arms.

"Hey! I am not an stuff animal, I'm Monokuma" The bear said angrily and raised it's paws.

"Yeah yeah" You said rolling your eyes.

"I am Monokuma, The headmaster of this academy!" 'Monokuma said making everyone shocked.

"A Bear?! Is our head fuckin' master?!?!" You shouted, Your hands on your head in confusion.

"Hey! That's not how you respect your Headmaster Miss L/N" The bear said making your eyes widened.

"T-THIS BEAR EVEN KNOWS MY FUCKING NAME!" You said, too shocked and too horrified on why it knows your name. (Your face is described like how Kazuichi's horrified face in Chapter 3, It's like the funniest/scariest face in danganronpa 2)