Chapter 9

Remember: Typos maybe exist in here
_______________________

Italics - Your thoughts

Bold with ' '- Hajime's thoughts

Bold with " "- Teruteru's saying

3rd person

"You probably thought nobody would find out if you killed him after messing up his plan, right...?"

"That's what you thought, right?" Monokuma said

"Hey Teruteru, what is Monokuma talking about?" You look at Teruteru in confusion

"Y-Y/n, he's wrong I-!" Teruteru tried to explaimed himself until he was cut ofg by Monokuma.

"There's no way a person who has no malice...would kill someone like that" Monokoma stated.

"...Ugh!" Teruteru only widened his eyes.

"In truth, you were just desperate to kill Nagito...and willing to sacrifice everybody else to survive right?"

"Just be honest already...at least, in the end" Monokuma uttered.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh, ughhhhh..." Teruteru looked at the other way, sweating furiously.

Tears formed on his eyes slowly until...

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!" Teruteru cried.

"T-Teruteru...!" Sonia worriedly and shockingly said.

"If you only didn't try to kill Nagito... Byakuya would still be alive..." Mahiru muttered enough for all of you to hear.

"Why did you try to commit murder!? Answer me, Teruteru!" Mahiru yelled.

"U..Ugh..." Teruteru only cried.

"I..I just...I just wanted to protect Y/N from him and go home..." Teruteru sobbed.

"I needed to go back home no matter whaaaaaaaat!" Teruteru shouted.

'Why did he want to go home all of a sudden'

"Because...she's waiting for me"

'Who does he wait for? And who is this she?'

"Momma...is waiting for me at home"

"She's waiting all by herself...for the day I graduate Hope's Peak Acadamy and come home"

~Flashback on Teruteru~

"Okay, I'm going now!" Teruteru informed his mom as he hold the door knob.

"When I come back, I think we should talk again about opening an Aoyama and Azabu location!"

"Oh my, your still talking about that..." Her mom said as she frieds the food.

"I'm serious. The acadamy guarantees sucess for it's graduates, right" Teruteru stated.

"So, I know it's gonna be difficult by yourself, but... wait for me until then, okay?"

"Yes, you're right..." her mom replies.

"Then I'll just have to do my best to keep the Hanamura Diner from going out of business until then..."

"Mom, you don't have to work so hard! What if you collapse again while I'm gone!?" Teruteru shouted a little worriedly.

"...I'll be fine. Moms are strong" her mom exclaimed.

"I won't lose to some illness..."