Chapter 1

Reminder: Typos Exist Here (Maybe)
_________________

Italics - Your Thoughts

3rd Person

Sound Effects: Waves making sound(My Sister was laughing her ass off, Reading this)

Darkness was all you saw, All you heard was the waves clashing together and someome humming at your left side.

You feel something soft on were you were laying around as you fluttered your eyes open.

You were suddenly greeted by a boy (who was at your age) that has messy white hair, Green-grayish eyes, Dark green Jacket , White T- Shirt that has a red logo, Black Pants it's chains was connect by the jacket he was wearing, And Brown Shoes.

He stopped humming once he noticed you.

"Ngh...." You said while Lazily putting your hand to your throbbing head.

Your vision is hazy as fuck. Once your vision starts to be clear you forced yourself to sit up but you still keep laying down, still holding your head.

"Are you Ok?.." The whitenette (is that even a word?? 🤣) or marshmellow white hair dude asks as he helped you sit yourself properly.

"Y-Yes" you told him, Then you two heard someone groaning to your other side, You look at your right side and saw a boy who had brown hair with a huge Ahoge, Green eyes, White shirt, Green tie, dark green pants, And white shoes.

'What an huge ahoge you've got there'

He sit up properly and look at you confusingly.

You look at them both as you spoke.

"Oh? Too hot males on my side? What's this, were goin' on a threesome later?" You said as you smirked while they're face reddened.

"W-Wha....?" The Brunette said confusingly while blushing, You hold your mouth containing for your coming outburst.

"I-I Uhh...." the Whitenette said. You bursted out laughing while holding your stomach.

"I bet big sis will like me for having to hot males on my side"

"Look at your faces HAHA!, I was just joking guys, Don't take it seriously guys..........Or are you?" You smirked, Their mouth was opened, Their blush deepening.

You laugh again.

"Haha...So what are your names cuties, hmm?" You said as you look and smiled at them innocently as if you said nothing earlier, Them blushing non-stop.

"M-My name is Nagito Komaeda, The Ultimate Lucky Student, Nice to meet you!" Nagito said smiling closed-eyes. Nagito and The brunette had their blush off thier faces.

You and Nagito look at the brunette waiting for him to introduce himself.

He noticed both of you and Nagito staring and waiting for him, he perks up and introduced himself.

"I-uh...My name is Hajime Hinata....Sorry I can't remeber my talent" he chuckled nervously, forming a sweat on his forehead.

"How About you? What's your name?" Nagito asked me.

"Huh?, Oh right, Get your asses up for the Ultimate Inventor herself!, Y/N L/N!"
You said happily as you winked at them, Earning a small tint of red in their cheeks. (I edited this part)

After your introduction, you three sat in silence.

'Well this is awkward'

You cough rather loudly earning their attention and brokening the awkward silence between us.