Chapter 7

Remember: Typos (maybe) Exist in here
____________________

Italics - Your thoughts
Italics and bold - Your and Hajime's thoughts
Bold - Hajime's thought

(Btw this has to many Flashbacks)

3rd Person (lol I litteraly almost right Pobe haha)

"Ah, how wonderful, how beautiful it is!" Nagito said

"Huh?" Hajime looked at Nagito, confusion written on his face.

"Let's cut to the chase... You're correct! It was my doing all along!" Nagito exclaimed, eyes still swirling.

'This side of Nagito....Is the one I'm uncomfortable with'

"I'm the one who hid the knife under the table before the party started"

"I'm the one who used the power cord to find my way to the table in the dark"

"And of course, I'm the one who caused the blackout"

"After all, there's no way I'd knowingly whip out a knife in front of everyone, right" Nagito said making a point and grinned insanely and pull up a crazed smile.

"I-Is it just me or...does he seem a little nuts right now?" Ibuki said smiling nervously, her two fingers pointing at each other.

"But...I never expected Byakuya to have night-vision goggles..." Nagito spoke sadly.

"Because of that, we had ourselves a little scuffle under the table...and, well, you all saw how that played out" Nagito said.

"But with a twist ending like this, I think we can all agree this ended up being a very interesting mystery" Nagito calming said, closed-eyes smiling as if it was a normal thing to say.

"Hahaha! Byakuya performed admirably" Nagito grinned.

"J-Just stop this already...! Seriously....what the hell happened to you!?" Kazuichi  shouted and sttutered, putting his hand to his bonnet.

"You're even scaring over Y/N here" Kazuichi mentioned you as everyone looked at you, you even noticed that your shaking uncontrolably making Hajime looks at you with worry.

"Y/N..." Hajime said worriedly as he was trying to reassure you.

"...." You stayed silent and glanced at Hajime for a second and bowed your head down.

"Don't tell me... Is this your true nature? Were you lying to us all this entire time?" Mahiru gasped.

"Me, Lie? That's outrageous! There's no way someone like me could ever lie to you guys!" Nagito responded in disbelief.

"I understand better than anyone else that I'm ultimately worthless" Nagito balled his fist and put it on his hip as his raised his right hand and look at it smiling.

"I'm too arrogant to have dreams or cling to hope... I'm too disdainful to actually try at anything" Nagito hugged himself looking down.

"I've made peace with the fact that I'm a lowly, stupid, insignificant human who can't do anything right" Nagito insulted himself and smiled as his eyes landed to you.

"Holy crap! He's *totally* the type of guy who spent his childhood killing neighborhood pets!" Ibuki said frighted, widening her eyes in fear.

"He seems like the sort of person whose eyes light up while watching 'Friday the 13th'...Just like me" Sonia said furrowing her eyebrows.

"T-That's quite a hobby you have there... But, like, now's not really the time to bring it up..." Kazuichi compliments Sonia while putting his hand at the back of his bonnet