Christmas Special

hello readers!

i'm genuinely so sorry i haven't gotten the second part to the class trial out yet, i'm working my hardest, i promise!! don't give up on me just yet!!

so, in light of today being christmas, i wanna give you guys a little gift... :)

as a christmas special... here is

"What the SDR2 cast would give you, aka (F/N) on Christmas"!

I hope you guys enjoy this, because i genuinely wanted to give you guys something as a small apology for not uploading recently, so...have fun, and merry christmas, hannukkah, kwanzaa, yule, pancha ganapati, malkh, and anything i didnt list!

~~

Byakuya Twogami: shi man...a generic gift card to some place you like. he doesn't know anything about you tf

Teruteru Hanamura: he probably made you some type of food for the holidays... and since he's, well, teruteru, he probably also got you something perverted 😃

Mahiru Koizome: THIS GIRL IS SO CUTE- she probably made a whole collage of some photos she had of you and her having a good time, she put them in a box along with multiple assortments of snacks 🥺 yk like those things where you open a box and it spreads out, and it keeps going and going and going and going-

Peko Pekoyama: as a Peko kinnie i lowkey headcannon that she's bad at giftgiving KDJHDJSKH- but she probably got you some type of cool engraving on metal,,,probably expensive as fuck but she insists you take it, and you hang it up in your main establishment. inwardly, she's extremely happy you enjoyed it.

Ibuki Mioda: SKDHSJDH THIS GIRL- shes literally so hyper so she probably gave you a whole concert to you. she sang every christmas song known to man while screaming the lyrics. afterwards, she gave you an ugly christmas sweater and probably a HUUGGEEE smooch.

Hiyoko Saionji: dearest hiyoko,,,she probably gave you a big box of all her favorite candies, cause she thinks you're special enough to have HER favorite candies.

Mikan Tsumiki: poor baby is probably so nervous in case she gets something you dont like or want... so, i'm honestly gonna assume she got you some health stuff that pertains to your job. things like, disinfecting wipes, numbing cream, things like that. I can also imagine she got you a cute ring or something 🥺 please tell her you love it, she'll get so happy

Nekomaru Nidai: aieieieie- okay. he got you... SO much stuff that pertains to your ultimate. he got you knew grips, ink colors, stencils you can make, hell, he probably would've given you a whole entire new tattoo machine!! he also gave you an entire motivational speech about how talented and amazing you are, and how you should never give up (or else his name isn't NEKOMARU NIDAI) right before giving you your gifts. then, he literally suffocated you in a hug.

Gundham Tanaka: UGH BBY BOY KSKJDHSK ILU- ah ahem anyways😃 yall remember his story about his hell hound earring,,,? well...he also got you a piece of jewelry, which you insert through your skin. he most likely has an elaborate story as to how he got it/what it's made of... for example. "My dearest fallen angel...this is no ordinary piece of jewelry. I had ventured to the deepest crevices of hell to retrieve it, and i crafted it with my own two cursed hands... I-I do hope that you will accept it on this...joyous occasion.". You wear it all the time now, and he blushes whenever he notices (give him a hug)

Nagito Komaeda: isn't nagito like canonically rich as fuck- anyways 🧍🏻‍♀️he would probably get you a bunch of expensive stuff that you end up liking, because he's the ultimate lucky student. once you start thanking him and stuff, he's like "Ah...you shouldn't be thanking me this much... You're so magnificent that you always deserve these types of things, and I barely even know what you like...I'm so sorry."

Chiaki Nanami: one of my favorite girls right here, she definitely got you a video game. and, if you don't have the console? no worries! she got you the console too! she even got multiple remotes for multiplayer games. later, the two of you settle down playing animal crossing on your and her switches (let's just say...she bought you that too :))

Kazuichi Souda: AAAAAA- okay okay okay. Kazuichi more than likely made you a little box, that he has a replica of. whenever you write a message, he'll get it immediately, and will always rush over to see it. not only that...but he got you guys matching earrings too! please wear it...

Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu: boss baby... lets be real. he also has no fucking clue what to get you (projecting my kin with him ONCE AGAIN). since he's a yakuza with a fuck ton of money, he either got one of his guys to go to your tattoo establishment and ask you what you like... if that doesn't work, he gets something similar to peko. he gets you some time of EXTREMELY expensive wrist accessory, like a band or something, also engraved. like peko's, it's ALSO extremely expensive. you probably rant about how you don't deserve it, but he angrily insists you take it. he will...also blush AND smile when he notices it on your wrist...he'll yell at anyone who notices. ( i literally love fuyuhiko let me cry)

Akane Owari: i feel like akane would get you a shit ton of stuff...they all vary from random food items to workout equipment. the food is extremely good though. she probably got some input from teruteru, luckily while avoiding all his p e r v e r t e d inputs. she also gives you a massive BONE CRUSHING HUG you will not be able to breath. 

Sonia Nevermind: sonia baby is just trying to impress you... since she's the ultimate princess, she definitely gets you an ENORMOUS assortment of jewelry/accessories. and by enormous i mean ENORMOUS. you feel so bad she got all of this stuff, but then she says something along the  lines of "As the princess of Novoselic, I command that you take this gift! Please do not feel upset!". inwardly, she was mostly worried that you wouldn't enjoy it, but she's so overjoyed once you do finally accept it. then, she insists that the two of you spend the night together so she can style you 🥺

Hajime Hinata: his situation is similar to nagito's...he probably bought some stuff that he hoped you would like. he's...definitely insecure about it once he saw what everyone else got you. but, honestly, what he got you was so cute. he probably got you a teddy bear or something, along with some other piercings he found, and probably a card 🥺 PLEASE REASSURE HIM YOU LOVE IT

~~

aaanndd thats the end! I hope you enjoyed, i tried capturing each character as best as i could

i seriously hoped you guys enjoyed this lil thingy i made, and i promise i'll try to get the next part of the class trial as soon as possible!!

anyways, merry christmas, hannukkah, kwanzaa, yule, pancha ganapati, malkh, and anything i didnt list! have an amazing rest of your day!!

~~

(A.N.. Since i've gotten more publicity than i thought on this fan fiction [thank you guys again so much for that🥺💘], do you guys think i should make an instagram for this account? i'd love to interact with all of you, and it could be easier to tell everyone important things... lmk please!! <3)