Character//Ultimate Details!!

hello hello! and welcome to my sdr2 self insert story! as you can see, the reader is female, meaning i will  be using she//her pronouns, so i'm very sorry to and male or non-binary readers! :(. also consulting the story, if you read the description, you will have also seen that both the males AND the females will be of interest! if you are not comfortable with that, then i suggest that you leave, and any hate/homophobia i see will be deleted, no questions asked :). anyways, time for details!

~~

Your Ultimate: Ultimate Body Modificationst (is that a word? modificationist? no? well it is now BITCHES >:))

What you do: Peircings and tattoos...yeah <3

You inherited your fathers company, and you were under his care and teachings since before you were 10. Your vast natural talent and experience ultimately gave you the title of Ultimate Body Modificationist. 

After your father retired his company, you took over the entire company at the age of 15. In all honesty, it wasn't easy at all. Having multiple locations worldwide, being United States, Mexico, Canada , South America, Africa, Asia, Australia, and more within those places, you had to grow up pretty fast, and travel a lot.

Despite the fact you own the entire company, you are mostly present in the North America and Japan location(s), specifically Japan. You were always highly requested and the pay was amazing, you had quite the fortune saved. You had been most known for tattooing infamous gangs and clans *cough cough*. Your precise hand and ability to detail was what attracted customers most of the time, if it weren't for your title. You had also always been able to accurately draw a sketch of what your client wanted with little to no difficulty. Your artistic vision was always great for you.

Since your father took you under his wing to be taught, you never really had too much time to go outside, or have your own friends. The only 'friends' you really had were your other employees, and they were all at least 6 years older than you were.

More stuff about your past will be revealed later in the story... ;)

~~

mkay now for a list of piercings you have, cause your appearance is entirely up to you, but these piercings are actually kinda important for the plot👀

-nose (side) piercing

-septum piercing

-eyebrow piercing

-tongue piercing

-first and second lobe piercing

-cartilage piercing/s (preferred ear, only one)

-belly button piercing

you don't essentially have to have them all in at one time, i'll only bring up whatever piercings you use in any chapter if it's needed for the plot <3

mkay, well, thats it!! i hope you guys will enjoy who you are, and i reaalllyyy hope you guys will enjoy this story! bye~!