Chappy 16

hey everyone!! if you guys didn't know, i have recently published a new book. "test me" is a my hero academia x reader with a pretty interesting plot (if i say so myself). i'd really appreciate it if u guys checked it out !

also, we did get this book to #1 in the sdr2 tag and i cant thank yall enough, seriously <3

hope u guys enjoy the chapter!!

~

The day starts like any other, when you're trapped on an island forced to kill each other by a robot bear.

Waking up, dressing up, making up, and walking out of your cabin to meet the rest of your poor island mates at the hotel restaurant.

The walk to the hotel was the same. Passing by the still pool and walking up those carpeted steps felt like routine. But, maybe routine is good on a place like this. It means nobody's dying.

Once your figure made it to the top of the hotels stairs, you were greeted with Sonia's sky blue eyes.

"Oh! Good morning, (F/N). I hope you had a good rest last night." She greeted you, as you waved to her back.

"I did, thank you." You smiled, before making your way over to the buffet to grab some sustenance for the day.

At the side of the restaurant, you noticed Hajime thoughtfully looking out the window. You made your way over to him, carefully pulling out the chair next to him and setting stuff down.

"Hey, you okay this morning?"

Hajime wasn't startled by your sudden appearance, as he noticed you once you pulled out the chair next to him. He straightened his back and turned away from the window to look at you.

"Hi (F/N), and...I'm fine. As fine as I can be on a remote island, the morning after we just played a cryptic video game about a real murder, involving some of us..." Hajime spoke, significantly quieting down as he continued with his statement.

"I get it, don't worry. I pretty much passed out last night after we parted ways."

"You're sleeping better, right?" Hajime asked, concerned eyes boring into your face.

You nodded, as you picked up a strawberry from your plate and plucked off the leaves to take a bite.

"Yo Hajime, (F/N)!!" Akane's blithe voice rung out as she approached you and the brown haired boy sitting down. "You two are always off together somewhere. You guys dating or what?"

Your eyes widened as Hajime began choking on his drink. "W-What?" "H-Huh!?"

Akane shrugged as she pulled out a chair from the other side of the table and rested her elbows on said table. "You guys are always together! Whenever we're in a group I see you guys close, and you offer to help (F/N) whenever she needs it Hajime! You guys are a pair!"

You laughed, albeit nervously. "Might be a small coincidence, Akane. I do hang around more people than just Hajime," You paused, "even though he's pretty great."

Hajime blushed lightly and looked away, while Akane leaned in with a large smile adorning her face, one with mischief laced in it.

"Soo, both of you are single then, right?" You glanced at Hajime, then back at Akane, before nodding slowly.

"That mean my chances of gettin' ya' are there?"

Your eyes widened as you felt your face heating up. You laughed (to cover up your nervousness) and patted Hajime on the shoulder.

"Uh, I don't know, Hajime's a pretty special guy if you want to get with him."

Akane burst out in laughter. "Man, you're pretty funny (F/N)!" She stilled herself with a hand on her chest. "Hey, is that seriously all the two of you are gonna' eat?"