Chappy 2

Hello, it's the author! Up there ^^ you have your outfit, I hope you like it- If not, it's fine! I didn't feel like using an outfit from the internet, so I drew one! Pretty much all the images you see will  be drawn by me, and it won't be that many. However, I would personally love to see fanart if anybody decides to make some, and I'd also love to showcase it (with the artist's permission, ofcourse) in the book if any is made. Well, that's it for now, so, onto the chapter!!

~~

As you and the boy with white hair stood over the brown haired boy who passed out, you both shared looks of slight worry. The fall he took was pretty hard, and you were worried if he was okay. 

As he opened his eyes, he looked between you and the boy next to you in confusion. Since you felt awkward, and no doubt he felt it too, you decided to speak up.

"You alright? You took a pretty hard fall when you did." You asked, a sympathetic look on your face. The boy looked at you for a few more seconds, a single bead of sweat forming and dropping on his forehead, before he muttered...

"...Leave me alone." You deadpanned at him.

"Seriously? We can't leave you alone, you just fucking fainted...!" You replied to him, worry evident in your voice.

"She's right, there's no way we can leave someone that pale alone..." The boy next to you voiced, as you took a step back, him doing the same. 

"That rabbit thing said we're... on a tropical island." He said.

"Yeah, that's right." You stated back, before the three of you fell into an awkward silence.

"...How about some introductions. I haven't met the two of you yet," You started, getting their attention to your moving lips, "I'm (F/N) (L/N), Ultimate Body Modificationist, nice to meet you both." You smiled softly. The boy who was previously on the floor looked at you with slight confusion, while the boy with gravity defying, white hair stared at you with upmost adoration in his eyes.

"It's no wonder you got into Hope's Peak with such an amazing talent like that! With so many locations around the world and the money you get from it, it's...extrodinary!!" He praised you, grinning. You gave him a smile back.

"Thank you, thank you, it means quite a lot. Anyways, what about the two of you, your names and talents?" You asked them both, and the boy who had just prasied you had his smile falter.

"...I'm Nagito Komaeda. Nice to meet you." He said, with a smile and wave. "Ah, along with my introduction, I guess I'll also tell you about my talent so you know why Hope's Peak chose me....Well, even if I tell you, in my case, it's a prety dissapointing talent..." He trailed off.

"Oh, don't worry about it, we all got chosen for Hope's Peak, didn't we?" You dismissed him.

"Well...I'm lucky." He said, blantantly.

"...What're you talking about?" The boy who had passed out asked him.

"It's not a joke or anything, it's my actual talent. I'm the Ultimate Lucky Student... At least, that's what I'm called anyway." Nagito stated.

"Ultimate Lucky Student?" The other boy asked.

"Through a country-wide lottery, apparently only one ordinary student is selelcted at random to attend...also known as Hope's Peak Academy's Ultimate Lucky Student. And that lucky winner just so happened to be me." Nagito informed the both of you."It's not that impressive of a talent, I know. I never thought an average, talentless high school student like me would ever enter Hope's Peak Academy..." He commented dejectedly, making you shake your head.