🥀He'll never love me🥀

"How are you?"

"I'm fine."

No. I'm not fine. 

I've been confined to my bed after I went into the gymnasium once school had ended. 

I'm-....I was the boys volleyball team's manager. I wasn't even able to see them practice without thinking of him. And now everyone knows. I would feel embarrassed but what's the point when I'm going to die soon anyways. 

My parents aren't very happy with me either but, when were they ever. They keep lecturing me about how I should have told them sooner. How I should've gotten the surgery sooner because now it's too late and now I'm going to die. 

I can feel the vines and leaves in my lungs growing faster and faster by the second. The blood covered clothes and flowers littered almost every inch of my room. 

I don't want to die.

But I don't want to keep living.

It's so painful. It's too painful.

Why can't it just end?

The choking feeling's coming back.

It's worse this time. 

I-I can't breath.

There's no end.

I-I'm dying.

I don't want to die.

I feel hot tears running down my face, mixing in with the blood.

Please, no.

No, not yet. 

I could've done so much.

Why didn't I get the surgery?

Him.

It's because of him.

I love him. 

I love him so, so much. 

I-I need to see him one more time.

Just. One. More. Time.

It's stopped. For now.

I-I can do it. 

I can see him one last time.

--------------------------------------

I smile when I see him sing and dance as he taunts his opponents mockingly once again. 

I still remember the first time I saw you do that Satori. 

I fell in love with you right in that very moment.

And even though you are the very reason for my death I do not regret a thing.

How could I ever regret loving you?

Satori Tendō......Loving you was the most exquisite form, of my self destruction.

It's hard to see. Everything is dark. The only light illuminating my room coming from my computer as I watch the love of my life taunt 'The Fallen Crows'.

He loves me, he loves me not.

He'll never love me.

After all,

He was never real in the first place....

___________________________

So how ya'll feeling?........