🥀He loves me not🥀

Satori Tendō.

I am in love with Satori Tendō.

But, he doesn't love me back.

How could he? He doesn't even know who I am.

I woke up as I wiped the dried drool from the side of my cheek. Gross. Getting up I take a quick shower trying to wake up to the best of my ability.

I failed.

I dried off as I put my uniform on and grabbed my things leaving my house.

Walking into my classroom I run my fingers lazily through my hair getting as many tangles out of my hair as I can. Walking over to my desk where my best and only friend waits scrolling through her phone.

I plop my bag down and sit at my desk leaning my head on my friend's shoulder.

"hi."

She puts her phone down as she turns her head to me.

"Hey- Oh my god you look like shit!"

I sit up as I look at her feigning offence.

"Ouch! I'm hurt! How could you say such a thing?"

She chuckles. "Yea yea I know sorry. But seriously is something wrong? You look kinda pale and, lifeless."

Your mood drops a bit. You can't tell her. Well, not yet at least.

"Oh! It's just a uhm, a cold! Must've caught it yesterday when I forgot my umbrella. heh heh"

"Oh! That makes sense! Well I hope you feel better soon. I'm sure it'll go away in a couple days."

"Yea thanks." If only it was really that simple.

-------------------------------------------

Walking out of the classroom I see my friend talking with a group of girls. Good. At least I know that when I die she won't be alone. I turn away and start walking out of the school entrance starting to walk home leaving her to bond with some new people.

But, of course, she noticed me before I could get away to the safety of my house.

"Hey Y/n! Come and talk with us!"

Not giving me a choice, she drags me towards the group of girls that I notice are all wearing Tōru Oikawa shirts.

Great. More Oikawa fangirls.

"So do you like Oikawa?"

I stutter. "W-well I mean he's a really good player but I like Tendō more."

"Oh."

I suddenly felt my throat tighten as his names slips out of my mouth. I push down the need to cough as I feel the petals fill my throat fighting to come out.

"I-I'm gonna go but i-it was n-nice to m-meet you!" I choke out the sentence as I dash towards the bathroom.

I rush into the stall leaning over the toilet coughing letting the petals out of my throat. It was a suffocating feeling. I could barely breathe and whenever I tried to breathe more petals would get stuck in my throat.

After getting it all out I flushed the toilet. I started gathering the yellow and blue petals covered in blood that were scattered on the floor. I quickly cleaned everything up and grabbed my bag leaving the bathroom and going back to my house.

I flopped onto my bed feeling drained and tired. The world gets fuzzy and my head pounds as everything starts spinning. I close my eyes as I curl into myself quickly falling into a dreamless sleep.

"I think I'm going to die in a few days."