🥀He loves me🥀

Hanahaki disease. 

The Hanahaki disease is an illness born from unrequited love, where the patient's throat will fill up with flowers. They will then proceed to cough, and throw up the petals, sometimes even whole flowers. 

One of the only ways for the disease to 'disappear', is if said person returns the feelings (it can't be resolved with friendship, it has to be genuine feelings of love).

The infection can also be removed by surgery, though any feelings for the person disappear along with the petals.

If they don't choose either of the options, or the feelings are not returned in time, then the patient's lungs will fill up with flowers, and they will eventually suffocate. 

There is no specific flower for the disease, but it will either be their crushes favorite type of flower or their favorite color.

The length of the disease varies with each person. But, on an average it will last up to 2 to 3 months, but sometimes, it'll only last, a couple weeks.

We can only hope for the patients, and pray that the crushes favorite flower isn't a type of rose.

"Well fuck me."

- - - - - - - - - - - -

To whoever decided to click on this story, I thank you. I'm still improving on my writing so if you have any constructive criticism please leave it in the comments! I hope you enjoy the story!