Hawks x reader {hahanaki disease }part1

" I don't know if this is a good idea."

"Look Y/N your twenty one years old , and you've never been to a drinking party, you've never even had a boyfriend. Hell you haven't even gotten laid."

" I know but still ..."

"No buts. Before you know it you'll be a forty year old virgin who's never been to a fun party. Look live in the moment for once."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
       Here you were with your bestfriend .  Lady Mika debating on attending a party hosted by the former number one hero All might. You were recently ranked as the twelfth hero which was pretty impressive on its own  not even considering that you had just been a hero for a few months. The thing was your friend wanted you to where a really revealing dress. It was  a red dress with black accents. Plus the top part covering your breasts  looked like lingeriè.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm not going to wear this."

"But it looks sooo gooood on you."

"

I don't know ... "

"I just had the best idea ever you should wear it with crimson heels and crimson  lipstick and a red smokey eye."

"Are you positive if I don't do this I'll be a mood kill?"

" A hundred percent sure. Now come here I can do your makeup in under thirty minutes. Oh my goodness we are running soooooo late."

" Thirty minutes!" You squeaked.

" Yeah , yeah hurry up." Pestered Mika who was still in a FREAKIN robe and still had a Goddamn towel over her hair.

This was going to be a long night .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm so sorry Michael. I know you've been waiting for twenty minutes. I'll add your wager for this week." You profusely apologised to your driver.

Micheal had been your driver ever since you were twelve  he had and has been with you through anything and everything. He is your only family  apart from Mika ofcourse. You were orphaned from when you were twelve and he was a friend of your father and  he was your legal guardian. Even after you turned twenty you still  have him around.

"It is very okay Y/N  glad your getting out of your shell. Thank you  Lady Mika."

"It's cool we all want Y/N to live a little."

You Michael and Mika made small talk as you went to the party. Suddenly Micheal pulled over your Ferrari.

"We are here Y/N,  Lady Mika."

"Thank you, Micheal."

"Yeah thanks Mike." Said Mika.

"Don't mention it it's my job."said Michael with a chuckle.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Immediately you walked into the door you were attacked with greetings from All might.