Inuyasha x friendreader (fluff☁️)

Inuyasha POV

   ' Shiketsu High , such a prestigious school who knows maybe as prestigious as UA I wonder if trai-'

" I'm sorry."

                         Said a timid looking highschooler who bumped into me out of nowhere.

"It's cool who are you ?"

"Oh me my name is  Y/N Yagi , you?"

"I'm Inuyasha -"

"Hey your that guy I saw you in the provisional licensing exam. You were so cool . Hell , you were even able to stand your ground against Shoto Todoroki, the best of the class 1A and son of Endeavour the number one and my absolute most favourite hero."

This Y/N  character mumbled excitedly.

            "Yup that's me even though you seem to know a lot about me," I said uncomfortably rubbing the back of my neck.
"What about , you?"

"O-oh m-me I um ... I um I'm the child of a very famous pro and I'm following in his footsteps." Stuttered Y/N as if only noticing that they had rambled and fan gendered  over him.

" Really your the child of a pro ,which one ?"

"For my safety and yours I'd rather not say. Anyways  I'm headed to Shiketsu wanna come along ?!" Shouted Y/N sweetly.

"That's where am heading anyways we should walk to class together." I said with charisma.

"Sure."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

          They talked all the way to class and walked each other home.From then on the're and Inuyasha's friendship grew and grew.
It didn't matter to Inuyasha that Y/N is quirk less. He adored there kickass personality and the fact that she could smile no matter how devastating the situation was.
Even though Y/N was Inuyasha's upper classmen they would still talk and train together whenever there was any opportunity.
There friendship had a few bumps but 97% of the time it was smooth . Ofcourse the 3% was usually from there Endeavour predicament, Y/N was a super fan , they had posters , merch , body pillows books on and or written by Endeavour even a replica of his hero costume in there size. You could think the man was the mistery parent because of how she absolutely admired the guy. On the other hand it wouldn't be a far stretch to assume that Inuyasha's resentment towards Endeavour was almost as strong as Y/N's admiration.

Kind of scenario~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Innnuuu."

"Yeeess."

"My back hurts and my period cramps are killing me ... Call dad and tell him to bring home dinner cause I don't think I'll be able to cook."

"Ok but aren't I not supposed to know who your father is?"

"Just shut up I trust you. Now call the damn phooooonne."

"Okay , okay."

      Daddy~

Ah , hello prince/ss.  ♡

* Umm ... this is actually there friend , Inuyasha.*

♡  So you are the boy my child was telling me about.♡

*Uh yeah ... So they said they won't be able to make dinner. So they were asking if you could buy dinner.*

♡  Thankyou young Inuyasha. Please take care of my prince/ss.♡

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~ Before dinner~

" I'm home."

"Daaaad, we are over here."

Called out Y/N.
Let's just say Inuyasha was not expecting who met them in the dining room of the Yagi household.

"YOUR FATHER IS FREAKIN ALL MIGHT! Nowonderyoudidn'ttellmeyourfatheristheformernumberonehero!!!"