Todoroki x (fem) Abused/ suicidal reader💧

Angst
           Warning: Most of the angst in here are experiences that me and my old friends from rehabilitation and various counseling went through.(If your easily triggered please leave)

   Todoroki POV

It was another day, another day she came and hugged me, another day she told me she loves me, another day I simply responded with a thank you, another day I knew I hurt her just by looking into her eyes. I still remember that day her laugh,  her words so sweet, hell, they could probably kill Satō. The fond memory gracefully let a nostalgic smile linger on my face.

Flashback~

"Hi my name is Tsukimurā Y/N, but you can call me Tsuki or Mura or Y/N or whatever you want to call me."she yelled.
I looked at her questionably and raised my eyebrow.  
"Damn it Y/N this why you don't have friends..." she mumbled under her breath.
"Do you by any chance know where Class 3 A is?"
" Yeah I'm going there right now do you want me to walk you?" I asked. She sighed .

        Why did she sigh, did I upset her? Possibly, was she expecting some kind of initial reaction out of me? Was this another ploy my father came up with for my training. Hmm probably, someone must have wanted to attack me and father sent this girl to check if I would detect it, but if s-

"Excuse me",  she said snapping me out of my thoughts. " Hmm."
"I have a confession please don't think I'm weird I've memorised the whole school layout , so I know where Class is I just don't know how to make friends so I decided to start a conversation with you." I just chuckled. That, sure was relatable... We talked as we headed to class which was a few minutes away, she was funny. I could actually see us being friends.
Flashback ended~

Y/N's POV

" Bye Todoroki I love you." No response. I'm not going to kid myself that hurt a lot. But I guess I have to be patient with him. Todoroki and I started dating 7months ago we have been through so much, after he opened up to me I helped him with his depression, anxiety attacks that occurred at two in the morning, random thoughts of giving up, hyperventilating , hysterical crying ... the list goes on. I had to be ready to sneak into his room at moments notice to calm him  down at anytime. I'm not complaining, because, when I would hold him, he would look at me with eyes that had hope. Of course I had to cradle him in the most uncomfortable position imaginable, so that while he gets the best sleep I stay up the whole night gazing upon the magnificent beauty sculpted into the boy that lay in my arms. I might have been caught up in the moment, indeed.
My friends would then playfully make fun of me saying that they saw me go to Todoroki's room and that I had eye bags and I got back cramps in class suggesting that I had a fun night.

But I guess I can't blame him for not loving me .  After all I am a waste of space. I had to remember my place sometimes I live in moments till I forget where I belong.

    My mother died when giving birth to me. My father's heart was broken . When I was three he remarried.                                                 We lived as a happy family but when I turned eleven my step-mother died in our private jet with my five year old step-brother. My father  was devastated and  after trying to be better for himself and for me , he  just couldn't and and resorted to alcohol. If being an alcoholic wasn't enough he started abusing me mentally and physically, he also started bringing random whores to the house and spending mom's fortune reclessly.                               But when I turned thirteen all that ended and he became  depressed and committed sucide. I should have realised that he was hurting. Maybe I could have saved him , but I was too busy feeling sorry for myself. During the funeral many people promised me many things but it was all for show because my father was well know in support item making for heroes all around the world. As soon as the  funeral ended they didn't even look at me.