Chapter 3

Fell shook their body’s head ‘No no you’re lying, this can’t be true.’ The grimace on their face told everything Fell wished was wrong. They leaned forward, ripping grass out with the force they gripped the ground with.

Error cringed as he felt the grief wrap around their SOUL, it was an uncomfortable feeling as it’s something he doesn’t feel it often. He drifted further into their consciousness to leave Fell alone to grieve the ones he’s lost, and because he wasn’t sure how to deal with this so his best option was to avoid it which left Fell in full control of their body.

After a while Fell took a deep breath and calmed down. He couldn't help but notice how it felt he was more fitted into the body he and Error shared. Fell jolted when he failed to feel the presence of Error in their subconsciousness, though after some deeper feeling around he found Error's consciousness somewhere in the deeper parts of their mind. Fell huffed, why should he care where the bastard is? The unhelpful 'he's the only one who knows how to figure this problem out' thought entered his own thoughts and Fell knew he couldn't blame it on Error. He paused as he lingered on the feeling of Error's consciousness, Fell closed their body's eyes as he pondered, how could he get Error back? After all, Error seemed to know how to handle this situation better than him(much to his irritation).

'Nice to know you know I'm smarter than you, 13.'

Fell flung their body backwards in surprise and shock.

'How the fuck?! How'd you know to come back?!'

'Well I decided to check if you were done wallowing in grief and it seems I was right.'

Fell felt their body push themselves upwards which meant Error seized control when he surprised Fell, much to Fell's displeasure. They growled, barring their sharp teeth to literally no one but the person in their mind, who couldn't see it anyways but felt it so Fell guessed it counts.

'Oi asshole! Give it back!'

They raised a brow.

'Give what back?'

'Control dammit!'

They shook their head with a snort and a pissed off expression.

'No way 13, you threw our body to the ground because you were surprised to hear me in our own mind. Who knows what you'd do if you heard something else.'

They huffed as they made a wide gesture to what one could describe as an asteroid field.

'Does that really matter? You know considering nothing else is alive here?!'

'Oh just shut your trap 13.'

'You shut your own trap! You motherfu-'

"𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓸 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓲𝔃𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓶𝓾𝓶𝓫𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽?"

They're pretty sure their SOUL just had a half heart attack.