Chapter 27

Leave all your frustrations here... We'll wait... Thank you for your comments and enjoy the rest. Also I want to apologize for the spelling and grammar mistakes it the past chapters. 😬 we just wanted to get these chapters out plus....we're fixing them now. 😁👍

Kuwonu's POV

I grunted when I woke up and didn't find Rose under me, where I remembered she was, when I dozed off.

It was daylight outside and she was nowhere to be found in the room.

I guess now I knew how she felt.

Last night we drove to her place. We didn't talk. I just cuddled in her arms and fell asleep.

I sat up on the bed. I stared at the closed door and heard some voices behind it.

I looked at the time before rolling off the bed.

9:36am

I slowly opened the door and walked out of the room.

I walked into the kitchen to find Rose sitting across from her dad and... some woman.

"Wow. Never thought I'd see you again." Victor chuckled, getting up to give me a hug.

I returned his hug.

"You look good, man."

"Flamme, you didn't tell me you two..." Victor started.

"I was getting there." She cut him off. Victor gave me a strange look and I just gave him a slight side smile.

The woman, who was now standing, walked over our way.

"Oh, Kuwonu, this.... this is my mom.... and mom this is... Zion. My boyfriend."

"Wow. He's handsome." She said smiling at me.

"Thank you." I let out a nervous chuckle.

Victor and her went into conversation about something and I just speculated Flamme's mom, remembering all the horrible things she used to tell me about her.

Rose cleared her throat and took my hand. Taking notice of what I was doing.

"Mom. Dad. Give us a second thank youuu." She pulled me into her room.

She shut the door behind us.

"Yeah so apparently they're together again."

"What?"

"Yup and they're getting remarried."

"What?"

"And they came all the way down here to once again ask me if I could be the maid of honor. Can you believe that? After all those years of hell she gave me, she wants to give me the honor to be her maid. Looks like nothing's changed. Plus all the years of therapy they put me through after that terrible divorce. Promise me we'll never do that to our kids. Have them suffer and put them through our shit. First of all just don't even divorce me." She shrugged her shoulders.

"To our sexy babies? Never. To my sexy ass future wife? Never!"

She laughed.

Flamme's POV

What the fuck am I talking about. Why am I talking about marriage, and divorces, and our kids! Fuck I freak myself out sometimes.

"So what did you say?" Kuwonu asked, slapping me right out of my thoughts.

"Huh? About what?"

"About being the maid of honor."

"I told them I'll think about it."