Chapter 16

Sorry for the wait guys! 🙈 You guys get two chapters tonight to make up for it.

Flamme's POV

After that talk with Kuwonu, it felt like a void left my heart. I didn't even know it was there. He dropped me off at my hotel after our dinner.

I chuckled. Who would have thought this would ever happen. My therapist was right after all. I smiled thinking over what was said at dinner. He said he went through a lot when I left. I wonder what he meant by that.

My phone buzzed and I looked to see that it was Brandon.

"Hello!" I sang, picking up

"Flammeee, how are you?" He asked in a hushed tone. I looked at the number that was calling. Making sure it was the right person.

"Brandon? Is that you?" I asked, confused."

"Of course it's me. Who else do you think it is?" He asked.

I chuckled. "Well you asked me how I was, so I thought it was someone else." I laughed.

"Haha Flamme funny." He said. I smiled because I could see him rolling his eyes.

"So about you and Zion meeting up today.... He keeps cheesing but won't say shit, so I'm scared he hurt you again." He said worried.

Cheesing?? Awwnnn, that made me smile more.

"It was great actually. I didn't expect it to go this well. I said playing with this random thread on from my sweater.

"Oh it did?"

"Mhmm." I hummed still playing with the thread, smiling.

"So our music video is going to premiere soon." He continued

"Oh you guys already shot it?" I asked him, confused.

"Yeah. You know, since you were unreliable and shit. Nah I'm playing. You should come to the premier. Maybe you should go with me. The guys already have dates, so I'm thinking maybe you could go with me. Not as my dates you know... as friends?"

My head shot up at that. Dates, what does he mean by dates.. Kuwonu has a date. Why the fuck do I care so much I mean I haven't seen him in three years. He probably did move on.... he should have. I mean it's only normal. I just—-

"Flammeeee?! Hello, are you there?? Flammeee?" I heard Brandon call through the phone.I quickly snapped out of it.

"Oh yea. Sorry Brandon zoned out a little bit." I nervously chuckled.

"Sound good. I guess you'll pick me up?"

"Pick you up at seven." He hung up.

Dates? The guys all have dates? Kuwonu has- shut the hell up Flamme. I thought.

I immediately got up and got ready. A few hours later and B let out two honks to let me know he was outside.

"Rude." I said walking out of my hotel.

"Shit! You look hot as fuck Flamme." He said immediately after I opened the passenger door.

I chuckled and blushed.

"Shut the fuck up. But thank you." I said, rubbing my cheetah print fur coat. I wore a tight, classy, red dress beneath it.

We pulled up to this packed parking lot.

"Damn I wasn't expecting this many people to show up." Bfando said as he struggled to find a parking spot.

"You know, I've heard of movie premiers, but music video premiers?"