Chapter 12 Charmspoken pt2

HELLO MY FLOWAS!!! DISCLAIMER: DO I LOOK LIKE AN EVILY GENIUS MAN WHO HAS MILLIONS OF FANGIRLS BOWING DOWN AT HIS FEET?NOOOO IM AN ELEVEN YEAR OLD GIRL WHO IS OBSESSED WITH FANFICTIONS AND BOOKS!!! All right go to the amazing RICK RIORDAN I only on my OCs and the plot.
~Bella
🌻🌻Katie POV🌻🌻
I ran away. No ones cares about me, and no one ever will. Camp may have sent search parties, but they never found me. My sibling may have prayed to the gods, but they never answered, because they didn't care. And maybe Travis wants me back, but I don't want him back, because my heart is still shattered, and it can't be mended.

I was alone for months. Roaming around, hijacking cars and gas stations for food and ways to get as far away as possible from camp. My time with a Stoll taught me a few things a bout stealing and hijacking cars, and that came in handy. I was also attacked by a monster everyday. I don't even know why I fought them. Oh gods, there is a hellhound coming towards me, I should fight- but I don't think it will matter. I'll just let it kill me. It tackles me, scratches my arms and legs, creating deep cuts, and bites me a lot. It keeps attacking until it thinks I'm dead, and trots away happily. I limp into an alley way and lay there, waiting to die. I don't want to have a public death, it'll make it worse knowing that people never cared. I fall into a deep sleep and die in that alley way.

I wake up, think ing that I'm dead because there is no more pain, but I'm not. I'm still in that stupid alley, with all my cuts and gashes and broken bones healed. Great. The only person who wants me alive is Apollo, but I don't want to be alive. So, I do something that will kill me fast enough Apollo won't be able to help and pretty much painless. I commit suicide. I cut in my arms and legs, and then to finish the job I raise my knife over my heart, and plunge it in as deep and and as hard as I can. right as I hear familiar voices and running towards me. Those voices are the Stolls and my best friend Nyssa.

Someone picks me up and I automatically know it's Travis, just from the touch. "APOLLO WE GOT A DYING KATIE GARDNER HERE HURRY PLEASE!!!" I hear Nyssa screaming. Then I hear two flashing sounds. "Demeter, Apollo thank you so much for coming, KATIE stabbed herself in the heart, can you heal this fast enough, Apollo?" Asks Travis.
"Yes, but I must flash you guys into camp first..." And then the world goes black as I hear, " NOOOO SHE IS NO LONGER BREATHING!!!"
😈😈Travis POV😈😈
I feel Beautiful Katie Gardner go even more limp and stop breathing in my arms. She will not die on me. I'm am NOT losing her again."NOOOO SHE IS NO LONGER BREATHING!!!" I shout, cutting off Apollo
"Then let's get her to camp before we completely lose her." He says. All this time Demeter and Nyssa have been crying and Connor is just still frozen with shock.

Apollo flashes us in camp in the middle of their dinner and we feel 137 pairs of eyes staring at us while we bring Katie in to the infirmary where Apollo works his magic. He makes this nasty smelling soupy stuff, crumbles some ambrosia and force feeds it to Katie. Then he flashes in his godly son Asclepius, the God of medicine, who helps Apollo bring her back to breathing steadily and while Apollo heals her arm and leg cuts, Asclepius heals her heart which he said was even harder than usual because her heart was already messed up from heart break (that was partially my fault) , depression, and eating a bunch of gas station foods. She was finally healed fully and Apollo woke her up and everyone went away (Demeter gave me a really scary glare on the way out as if to say 'don't break her again') and left us alone.
🌻🌻Katie POV🌻🌻
I wake up, knowing for a fact I'm not dead. This really really sucks. I don't want to live if no one will care whether I die or not. I feel someone holding my hand. I know it's Travis because he is the only one who would. My eyes flutter open and I see my ex looking out the window, in a daydream.
"T-Travis S-St-Stoll," I croak out, my voice sounding terribly raspy.
"KIT KAT YOU ARE AWAKE THANK THE GODS I THOUGHT WE LOST YOU PLEASE DONT EVER DO THAT AGAI-" slap him as hard as I can, and thankfully it seemed to hurt him. I sit up, yanking my hand out of his, and scream,
"I SHOULDN'T DO THAT AGAIN???!!! WHAT ABOUT YOU ??!!THIS IS ALL JUST AN ACT I KNOW IT!! STOP PRETENDING THAT YOU ACTUALLY LIKE ME STOLL AND GET OUT OF MY LIFE!!!NO ONE CARES ABOUT ME THIS IS ALL JUST A SHOW TO LEAD ME INTO YET ANOTHER HEART BREAKING TRAP!!NOW JUST SHUT THE HADES UP AND LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!" Looking hurt, he starts to get up, but then sits back down.
"No." He states
"EXCUSE ME??!!"
"I said no. I. It going to leave until you listen."
"WELL I WONT LISTEN SO IT WOULD JUST BE A WASTE OF YOU PRECIOUS TIME WITH MICHELLE SO YOU MIGHT AS WELL LEAVE!!"
"Well, if you won't listen, then looks like I'll be staying here for quite a while."
"Fine. I'm listening, but that doesn't mean I'll believe whatever your gonna say." I grumble
"Alright. So, did you know how Drew pulled me into the woods that night?"
"Yah"
"Well, there she Charmspeaked me into hating you until your heart shattered. She made me swear on the River Styx and also made me drink a potion so my eyes wouldn't look glazed over. And the way this charmspoken deal ended up working like was, when I wasn't around you I felt pain and resentment to myself. I hated myself. I cut and scarred and stabbed myself"(he showed me his arm when he said that, and sure enough there was bandages and scars and scabs, and they were all obviously knife wounds.), "and the only thing that kept me from committing suicide, was the hope that you would forgive me when it was over.When I was around you all my pain and resentment and hate reversed from me to you, and I couldn't stop it. I also wasn't able to tell anyone about it until your heart was broken." I hate my self for it, but I believe him.
"I-I believe you, I actually do b-bel-believe you.
"You do? You really do?"
"Yes"
"Why?"
"Because you're too stupid to come up with that, no matter how much time given."
"Your right." And he kisses me on the cheek. I'm glad he doesn't kiss me on the mouth, because I'm still too emotionally unstable (along with our relationship) to go that far so soon.

He helps me back to my cabin and I take a nap. A really loooong nap. It was nice sleeping in an actual bed, my bunk, after all those months(5 months, yes she is 18 now.) of sleeping on the disgusting New York ground. Miranda wakes me with tons of hugs. She walks me outside into the dining pavilion where the entire camp has set up a welcome back party. "SURPRISE!!!" They all yell and Travis comes out and hugs me.
"I'm glad your back. I was going insane. I almost killed myself too, but then found you, and I regained hope." He says into my hair, his words made my heart melt like butter. I really do love him, and he loves me back. People care about me, a lot of people, actually. I realize I'm slipping out of my state of depression. I'm feeling happy, I Love Travis Stoll and He loves me back. Travis Stoll loves me. And he missed me. He almost committed suicide because of me, and the same with me because of him.
"I love you Travis Stoll." I say back to him, looking up into his gorgeous blue eyes that seem to sparkle in the moonlight.
"But no matter how much you love me, I will love you more, forever and ever, until I die. And when I hopefully go to Elysium, I will meet you there,or you will meet me there, and we can try for the Isles of the Blessed, and when we make it there, we can live together on a tropical island, and a home little house, and you can have a garden as big as you want, and I can play pranks on you to my hearts content. Then we will wait for our children, and our grandchildren to join us." I have to resist from making a smart remark about how we are going to have children and grandchildren.
"You have always been a dreamer, haven't you Stoll?"
"Yep, and I won't stop dreaming till my dreams come true."
"I know." I can feel the entire Camps eyes on us, but I don't care anymore. I look into his eyes again and stand on my tip toes,and thankfully he leans down and kisses me on the lips so I won't feel humiliated I can't kiss my boyfriend because I'm too short. The kiss may have lasted a few seconds to long because I hear Connor clear his throat, getting our attention. We look over towards him, blushing,Travis's arm is till wrapped protectively around my waist. We continue on with the party, and then skip the campfire to head to our respective cabins.