。・゚゚・3

tw: implied smut, alcohol

finally, schlatt had a day off- the day before the election. and he planned on spending every second of it with her. he liked knowing that she was his, even though no one really knew what they were. but he knew, and that's all he needed. he did like the idea of everyone else knowing exactly how she was his. but he didn't need it.

"y/n...?" he whispered, pushing her soft hair behind her ears so he could see her sleepy face. morning light peaked through the windows again- bedsheets and blankets sprawled across the bed.

"hm...?" she mumbled sleepily, reaching her hands up to gently grasp on to schlatts neck and shoulders, soft bite marks still remained on him, and y/n could feel the purple and pink bruises on her neck ache under schlatts touch. he smiled, admiring them, his little love marks.

"i love you" he mumbled, peppering kisses all over her body, receiving small giggles, and pleasureful noises in return.

schlatt was surprisingly a very clingy guy, he hated leaving y/n's side, maybe that's why he drank so much when attending business matters. days spent in with her he would practically be hanging off her waist. they did everything together, they showered together, cooked together, read together, everything. and they loved it. she loved him.

his favorite was taking baths with her, he liked it when she pampered him especially. she would wash his hair, trim his beard, and in turn water always ended up splashing and spilling out of the tub- because schlatt just couldn't control himself when it came to her. everything she did, he always managed to get her back into his bed.

so that's how they spent their day, and at the end, schlatt found himself dragging her back to that hill. they leaned up against a tree, pointing at stars and making wishes on shooting ones. fantasizing about the future and what was up there. then, eventually heading home and drifting off to sleep in each other's arms. schlatt on the other hand didn't get much sleep at all, he just held her close and watched her- examining every detail and movement, as if it was his last glance at her.