。・゚゚・7

tw: implied smut

the town was quiet- a shadow of something strange was casted over everyone. she felt like eyes were on her- but she persisted- stopping at bakeries and picking up small goodies she knew schlatt would like. it was closer to dark now- lanterns lit up the streets, and torches radiated light from buildings. it felt weird- l'manberg, manberg. manberg, manberg, manberg... it didn't sound right. she felt like she should visit somebody...nikki...? no... nikki wouldn't want to see her, not now. y/n sighed, she should just go back to the white house...she didn't really want to, but she wanted to see schlatt- and that heavily outweighed the silly nuisance of the scenery. picking up her things, she made her way back home- home was where he was.

the doors to the white house never felt more welcoming, although different and unknown. down the portrait filled hallway, past his office, which remained empty- and into their suite. she closed the door, kicking off her shoes, and emerging further into the house.

"i'm home!" she called out excitedly, "and- i got you something!- also- did you know that new cafe just opened up!? maybe we could go or something...!" she set her bag down on the counter, awaiting a response... "...schlatt...?" she frowned, huffing in disappointment. he wasn't home. she stifled over to the kitchen- opening the fridge and pulling out some food- dinner. there wasn't much to eat here- there was wine. she grabbed a bottle from the shelves and a glass from the cupboard, pouring herself some. she contemplated pulling another glass down- incase schlatt got back, but decided against it. figuring he's already had enough to drink. sipping on the wine, reading that business book again- she didn't really understand much of it, but it was something to do. then- the door handle rattled open- she looked over, closing the book and setting the wine down. schlatt stepped in, eyeing the room for y/n. she smiled, jumping up and racing over to him.

"hey-" he got cut off by her immediate embrace, taking in his scent and pressing kisses on his face. he chuckled a little, hugging her back and returning the kisses.

"i missed you-" she mumbled into his shirt. he smiled, running his hand through her hair,

"yeah me too...i got you something..." he whispered, reaching into his back pocket, pulling out a thin black box, and handing it to her. "open it" he smiled again. she smiled in return, looking down at the box, she opened it- revealing a necklace. shiny, clear jewels peppered around all to encase a large, flower shaped one. she gasped, looking up at him in shock, then back down to the piece-hesitant to touch it, in fear she'd break it with her clumsy hands.

"schlatt..." she whispered in disbelief,

"they're real diamonds..." he gave that damn
smirk again.

"it's beautiful..." she smiled again, schlatt picked up the necklace from the box and pulled her closer, hooking it around her neck, and letting go- letting it perfectly showcase her neck.

"you're beautiful" he whispered. butterflies reappearing in her stomach.

"i love you" y/n hummed, pressing a kiss on schlatts lips. this was bliss.

"i love you" he replied, his grip on her waist dangerous. pressing rough kisses on her lips- to her cheek, and to her neck. she tasted so sweet on his tongue- she was intoxicating- addictive. and she was his. it felt so good to know that. he was the dominator- and she fell submissive to him, and he loved it. he hummed into the kiss, painfully pulling away, "you know what i need...?" he grumbled, y/n tilted her head,

"what?" she replied-

"i need a bath" he smiled, sliding his hands from her waist further down- she smiled and nodded, letting go of him and running off to the washroom to start it. he tilted his head back, nothing felt better than y/n after a long fucking day. "fuck-" schlatt sighed, eyeing the cabinet cracked open in the kitchen. an unopened bottle of liquor sat heavily, calling his name. he rubbed his eyes, shifting his attention back to y/n- and walking towards that bathroom.