。・゚゚・4

tw: implied smut, death

when y/n woke up, she was alone. the bed felt empty without him, she could still feel the indent his large frame had left on the mattress. however, he had important things to do- much more important than her. today was the election, and she had to be there to support him- even if nobody really knew what they shared.

mornings felt bland without him, but it was okay, because today was important to him. she pulled on one of his sweaters, it was awfully big on her, but it smelt like him and she loved it. she sleepily pulled herself off of the warm bed and walked into the cold bathroom to shower. the warm water smoothly ran down her skin and hair, washing away the grime and sweat, purifying the love marks left all over her skin.

afterwards, walking to the kitchen, wet hair was pulled behind her, and schlatts sweater kept her warm. she could imagine what he would do if he was here, he loved seeing her in his clothes.

------

when the time arrived, to leave the comfort of schlatts home and make her way to the podiums in l'manberg, she did so. she sat next to nikki, a good friend of hers. the wind was chilly, blowing her hair around, anticipation swirling with it.

"are you okay...?" y/n asked nikki, who was quite obviously very restless. nikki nodded,

"just- a little nervous i guess" she chuckled,

"dont be nervous, everything will work out fine, things are going to get better" y/n smiled warmly.

"is that what schlatt told you...?" nikki frowned. y/n gave a puzzled look, what could that mean? "you guys are close...everyone can tell...he trusts you, y/n. he listens to you...just make sure he does the right thing" she whispered. y/n gave a confused nod.

"what do you mean?-" before nikki could respond, the comms had turned on and wilbur stepped up to the mic.

"good evening, members of the dream smp-" wilbur said, a hint of a sadness in his voice- as if he already knew the results. y/n's eyes landed on schlatt, standing proudly behind wilbur, quackity by his side, and tommy hopefully watching wilbur. "today, the results of the election of the dream smp have been counted...the first place score, with a whopping fourty-five percentile- the winner of the vote is- pog 2020" wilbur said, an uproar of applause and cheers filled the podium. y/n clapped, a little disappointed but not entirely upset, however she felt awful for schlatt- she knew how much this meant to him. she watched him closely- but he didn't look upset- something was wrong, he looked satisfied- "however... two nights ago- quackity and schlatt made a deal... that no matter what happened, quackity would pool his votes on to schlatts..." the cheering died down, a feeling of worry laid over the podium, so palpable you could slice it. "now- schlatt, with a fourty-six percentile vote, is the winner of this election- the new president of the dream smp" he stifled out.

"no-" nikki covered her mouth- a look of shock and fear in her eyes. why was she so worried? schlatt said he'd make things better...that's what he told her, he'd make things better. wilbur and tommy were walking down the podium now- tommy in disbelief and wilbur in a look of hopelessness. she frowned, why was everyone so upset...? schlatt stepped up to podium, a strange look in his eyes- something she didn't see very often.

"well...that was pretty easy" he smirked, a dominant force surrounding him, and y/n fell submissive to his charm. he locked eyes with her, and a look of pity fell over him, seeing her confused face- his dominance cracked. he looked down- recollecting himself and clearing his throat. "the day i got unbanned from the dream smp- i said that things are going to change- so let's start making it happen..." a flutter of worry resembled in y/n's stomach, what was he doing? "my first decree- as the emperor of this great country...is to revoke the citizenship of wilbursoot and tommyinnit" schlatt let out a chuckle, adjusting his tie.

"no-!" nikki cried, tears pooling in her eyes- this isn't what he promised y/n. he didn't promise war- he promised love.

"get them out of here-" he snarled, anger filling his eyes. y/n felt- scared? some of the people sitting around them stood up, obediently, drawing their weapons and turning to face wilbur and tommy.

"tommy- run!" wilburs eyes widened with shock as punz's arrow hit him right through the chest. y/n gasped, covering her eyes, horrified- she looked up at schlatt fearfully. he met her eyes, the anger spilling and nothing but sadness and regret pooling up. she looked to her side, nikki was gone. it was just them, schlatt stood feet above her. all he wanted to do in that moment was jump into her arms, collide with her and beg for forgiveness.