☆ 300 Votes Special : No time for Us 💔☆

A/n: This story is partly canon to Enigma. But this isn't the main reason why Senki and Akai broke up, but it was a small reason that started to pile up.

This was requested by esaaysha. Hope you like it!

“Could you please just tell me what's wrong? Instead of storming off and giving me the silent treatment!” He said walking in after her and shutting the door to the office with a loud bang.

Their colleagues peeked from their own offices, sharing confusing looks. “Get a move on.” they find themselves being glared at by Will, his eyes staring daggers at them.

“Then how are you supposed to learn?!” she asked, eyes shining like lapis.

“I'm sick of forgiving you when you don't seem to mind when you blow me off for what?! for work! You stupid workaholic!” she slammed her hands on the desk.

“Oh like you're innocent? You're a workaholic just like me!” He said, he knew he shouldn't have gotten angry, he shouldn't have yelled but with the stress from work and the recent death of Akemi he couldn't handle it.

“Atleast I make time for you!” she yelled gripping the edge of the wooden desk, she pursed her lips as she sank on the chair “I never blew you off. . when we make arrangements I was always there, on time even.” her voice got a tad bit weaker as she took a deep breath gathering her resolve.

“And even if I did blew you off, then I would give an apology, face to face while you-” she stood up again voice steel as she looked at her boyfriend “You just send a text ‘Sorry I can't come. Jodie or some colleague asked for my assistance.’” she mocked.

“Is this the reason you're mad? Because of Jodie?” he asked.

She felt her blood boil “Are you implying that I'm jealous?! Why would I be jealous? I trust you, I'm faithful that you wouldn't have to give me a reason to be jealous or suspicious.”

She gritted her teeth, “Look I'm sorry.” he said walking towards her when she raised her hand “I don't think we can keep going like this anymore.”

“You don't have time for me. . for us.” her voice broke “You might as well love your job more than me.” a tear fell down her pale cheek.

“I can try.” he said eyes shaking a bit.

“Shuu. . we both know this won't work.” she shook her head turning to the wall “You're too busy, focused on taking down an organization to have a relationship. While I-” she closed her mouth.

“While I have to run. .” she said, voice low that he couldn't hear it.

“What did you say?” he asked as she turned with a sad smile “I'm going to Japan. I-I just need to.” she turned, walking pass him as she disappeared through the door.

He processed what she said, when they were side by side. Her voice filled with hurt as she uttered “We're over.”

She sank down on the floor at the rooftop. A far off corner where people rarely go. She hid behind the wall that lead to another set of stairs.

The door opened, Will crouched down beside her as she pulled a cigarette out. He pulled a lighter and lit it for her “I never knew you could be so heartless.” he said softly, his free hand stroking her hair as she closed her eyes letting a few tears slip out.

” he said softly, his free hand stroking her hair as she closed her eyes letting a few tears slip out

“We have to leave and start the operation to take him down.” she said as she looked at the sky, opening her eyes it shined with the moonlight.

Like a moonlit ocean.

“I can't drag anyone in to this.” she said, smoke leaving her lips. “And what about me?” Will mused his flickering to the torch he left open, the small fire dancing.

“You were always a part of this.” she chuckled “You can out if you want. I won't blame you.”

“I'll never leave you again.” he said squeezing her shoulder. “You're the best ****.” she said “I'm your only ****” he grinned.

A/n: Had to censor the word they referred to each other or else I'll spoil a major part of the story.

When do you plan to leave?”

“Tomorrow. I already planned things out weeks ago.” she said spinning the cigarette between her delicate fingers.

“They'll get suspicious when they find out. He'd think you broke up with him because you were forced to or something.” Will said eyes focused on the small flame.

“Even if they did, they don't need to know anything.”

“If that's what you want. So you go to Japan first and I'll follow so it wouldn't look suspicious.” Will leaned on the wall.

“Yeah. While they will distract him.” she said standing up, “Mhmm” he stood next to her and closed the lighter.

__________

Shuu barged in on her apartment. Empty and void of any furniture or even a memory of her.

He tried calling her but her number was unavailable or was it because she took out her sim or phone card?

He messed up.

He messed up if she even resigned her job that she loved so much,

gave up the apartment she was proud to live in,

if she left everyone with a goodbye.

He fucking messed up.

But maybe it was for the best. . she was right. He was too focused with bringing down the organization that he couldn't commit to the relationship he started.

So he promised to take down the BO quickly and be able to get back to her and promise her his everything, his time, his attention.

He could only hope she'd forgive him,

that she was still available,

that he could even find her.

Or else he couldn't live with himself anymore.

Or else he wouldn't have a reason to live after taking down the BO.

Or else he wouldn't know what to do with his life.

So he stood tall, despite the guilt, regret and shame thay weighed on him. He walked the path to bring down the organization, to become a better man and someone that deserved her.

__________

She looked at the window, the clouds were fluffy as they were in the air.

“Miss?” she turned to the flight attendant “Yes?”

“Do you need anything?”

“No, I'm alright.” she gave a small smile.

She turned back as the attendant moved on. She couldn't wait to be back at home. Yet it seemed she have to live alone with her brother's situation.

__________

That can be taken as an idea on how their break up actually went.

Anyways feel free to request. I'll also do #*** View Special.

Request here!