☆ 150 Votes Special ☆

Setting : Senki is still in the BO with Akai/Rye, She and Akai aren't dating. since this is the time when he and Akemi are dating.

Senki sighed as she layed on her bed, another day as another person.

How long has it been? She and Akai, no Moroboshi Dai have successfully infiltrated the Organization, by Dai getting hit by a car, honestly that was pretty funny.

Akemi, who is a low member of the BO and the one who 'accidentally' (It was deliberately for the two of them.) hit Dai, who's the older sister of Sherry, who is a scientist here, anyways back to Akemi, it seems she has taken a liking to Dai.

Senki bit her lips, she was jealous, especially since she has a crush on him since a few months ago (surprisingly her liking from him never faded.) She had to put her feelings aside, for the mission.

She knew the mission was important for Akai, but she had different orders and objectives, she was from a different division, yes her division takes down organizations in general, but sometimes you need to infiltrate an organization to get information on a different organization.

Tedious, Yes, but this part was very important to her. She finally got up, ate some cereal, showered and changed. She looked at herself in the mirror. "I wonder if they unconsciously decided that black should always be worn.. quite stupid, dressing in all black is eye catching in my opinion" she said to herself.

She wore a knitted black sweater, black pants, and her brown hair tied in a Braid with a black ribbon. She didn't look scary she guessed but that was fine, besides she rather not wear any revealing leather or tight suits like Vermouth or Chianti.

Getting on her car, which wasn't black of course she arrived at one of the BO facilities, where Sherry was. She liked bothering her.

"Hi Sherry!" She greeted sitting on a wheel chair as she spinned. "Oh It's you" the brown haired girl said with an irritated look. "Oh come on, respect your elder" senki pouted.

"Hai hai, Grandma" she said typing. "Hey that's quite rude!" she frowned "Where's your sister?" she asked her frown disappearing. "Probably finding that guy, Moroboshi Dai" she answered indifferently.

"Oh" she hummed quietly, she felt her heart tighten. "That shut you up," she smirked. "Ah" she faltered plastering a smile on her face "I'm just thinking of when my next mission will arrive."

"So I was thinking, do you want to hang out?" Senki asked, "You know go to arcades, watch movies, or hit the mall" she suggested. She missed having fun or atleast doing something that doesn't involve being a totally different person, she always pretended. Quite tiresome for her, Besides-

Being a spy in the BO doesn't give you any days off.

"Ask my Sister or that Guy" she said not even turning to her. "I'll leave those two alone" she muttered with a sigh, if she even spent time with Akai, she might even fall for him even more. Which was very bad, not that she wanted to fall in love, it's just she can't for their safety.

Who knows what he'll do.

"Oh Hi Gin," she turned to him. Sherry Flinch, Quickly Senki stood up and walked to Gin and pulled him away. Sherry sighed in relief hearing the door close.

"So what do you want Gin?" She asked letting his arm go as she stared at the gun pointed at her head. "Never touch me" he warned pocketing his gun.

"Then don't make Sherry uncomfortable" she huffed. "Honestly you brat" he sighed. He had to admit he was surprised that the person infront of him even dared to touch and talk to him like that.