Official Completion of Through Thick and Thin + Upcoming Stories

Hello everyone!!

Through Thick and Thin has been officially completed!

Once again, I feel so lucky to be able to write this story for everyone and share it with y'all. If you've made it through this whole time, I really really appreciate it and I hope y'all enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed sharing this with you! I loved reading all the comments and seeing what y'all had to say, even if I didn't reply. I looked forward to seeing all of y'alls comments every time I posted a new chapter. As with Black Shadow, all of those comments and votes really motivated me and made my day each time I saw them.

I know that this year has been majorly stressful. I hope that my story, despite the inconsistent updates and all the times I didn't update on time, helped make 2020 just a bit more bearable and less stressful. 

As I always say, I write to share my work with y'all because I know that if I'm looking for a story like this, there are probably others that are also looking for the same thing. So please please please do not plagiarize this story! As with all my stories, I'm only posting them on Wattpad and nowhere else. Fanfictions themselves, especially fanfictions like the ones I write, rely heavily on the anime, but please note that I do not take credit for any scenes or characters from the anime. I only own Katsumi and any scenes not from the anime. 

Now, for the reveal:

First Place: Ice Queen and Nonexistent (13 Votes Each)

Second Place: Archdemon (11 Votes)

Third Place: Princess and Number One (9 Votes Each)

Fourth Place: Saving Her, Muse and Motivation, and Juliet (8 Votes Each)

Fifth Place: Fly Higher (3 Votes)

Sixth Place: Toward Freedom (2 Votes)

I saw that there was a tie for first place a while back, so I posted an announcement asking someone to break it. Someone broke the tie, but then I waited too long to post and so it's tied again. So! Since it's a tie, I'll write whichever story I feel better about. I won't reveal it, but it will be either Ice Queen or Nonexistent. :) 

I have decided to just focus on two stories since I still have classes and work to balance with everything else. Aside from the tie above, the second story is Setting for Love and has already been posted. It is a Haikyuu story as a Kenma x OC. 

Excerpts posted earlier for voting purposes have been taken down, but rest assured that they haven't been deleted at all. Sometimes, when I need a small break from the stories I'm posting, I do end up writing a few chapters or scenes for other fanfictions that I haven't posted, so if I somehow manage to write an entire book just on the side, I'll probably post it. 

Anyways, I'd love to hear your initial and final impressions of this story! I tried my best to keep to the characters in the anime and so I hope I did a good job. As with Black Shadow, I'd absolutely love if anyone wants to do art of Katsumi and Benimaru or of Katsumi or anything. If you're okay with me sharing it, I'd love for you to send it to unknowntpd@gmail.com with your Wattpad username for credit! As for me, I'll work on my own drawing skills as I keep posting and hopefully one day I'll be as talented as some of y'all out there. >~<

Similar to Black Shadow, Season 2 for Through Thick and Thin is up in the air. As of now, this story is officially completed though. Tensura season 2 is aimed to air in Winter 2021, so I'm looking forward to watching it. I won't promise a second season for this story, but there is a chance depending on how I feel about the anime.

Once again, thank you so much for reading my story! I really hope that y'all liked it and it made 2020 just a little more bearable for y'all! I love the anime community here on Wattpad since y'all are so supportive and I just love writing for y'all. As always, I hope everyone continues to stay safe and healthy! We're almost through this hard time so let's keep pushing on and make it out safely! Happy Holidays!

ThePurpleDragon