Chapter 11

THIRD PERSON POV

THIRD PERSON POV

A knock on the door woke Emma up from her sleep walking towards it groggily since it was still really early in the morning.

Emma opened the door a bit confused seeing who was on the other side of it. "Bex..?"
"I can't believe it my brother actually left me here." Rebekah complained.

"Do you mind if I stay here?" She asked her new friend.
Emma opened the door wider nodding her head.
"Yeah not at all come in." Out of all the originals Rebekah was probably her favourite seeing as she looks at her like a sister.

-

"So are we hanging out together today?" Rebekah asked Emma walking into her room after she finished getting dressed for the day.

"Um not today sorry. Today's my first day of senior year." She informed the female original who was a little sad that she wouldn't get to hang out with her new friend for the day.

"I need to drop off my siblings then head to school will you be alright on your own?" Emma felt stupid asking since she is an original vampire who has been alive for a thousand years.

"Of course darling I'll see you soon." Rebekah watched her walk out the door with her younger siblings when an idea formed in her head.

Heading towards the doors of the school she spots her friends standing at the front and they spotted her as well.

Caroline ran over to Emma and gave her a big hug.
"Caroline. Cant. Breathe." Emma said as she struggled in her hold.

"I don't care I missed you so much." Caroline told her.
"I missed you more Care."

"Hey Em." Elena said as they hugged and then Bonnie doing the same.

"We missed you I'm so glad you're alright." Bonnie told Emma.

Sitting down in history class Emma was glad things were back to normal but she couldn't help but miss the original hybrid and she didn't know why.

Dammit Emma he's the bad guy keep it together

Rebekah walked into the classroom shortly after.

Wait Rebekah! What was she doing here?

After class Emma pulled the female original aside.

"What are you doing here? Are you okay?" Rebekah smiled at her worried voice glad that the werecoyote was concerned for her.

"I'm just fine darling I simply wanted to explore the human lifestyle." Emma was a little thrown off at her answer.

Pulling a confused face, "uh okay then I'll see you later." Emma walked off going to find Caroline since they had maths together next.

-