Chapter 16

THIRD PERSON POV:

THIRD PERSON POV:

EMMA walked into her home with her younger siblings in tow.

"Can we watch a movie together?" Meg asked as all the Mckay siblings lay on the couch.

"Yeah sure you guys pick a movie and I'll make some popcorn." Emma stated as she got up from her comfortable position and walked towards the kitchen.

Before she could get to the kitchen the doorbell sounded throughout the house.

As Emma opened the door a squeal rang throughout the Mckay household.

Her familiar blonde best friend stood there with two cups of coffee as she let herself in.

"Tell me EVERYTHING!" Caroline screamed excitingly.

Emma looked at her friend confused, "Everything about...?"

Caroline looked at her in shock before pulling her to the couch. "I know you slept somewhere last night now SPILL."

"Well I technically slept over but it wasn't like that.."

"Uh huh.. now who was it??!"

Emma covered her mouth and coughed as she mumbled, "Klaus."

Caroline put her hand behind her ear and leaned in closer. "I'm sorry what was that?"

"Klaus." Emma stated just above a whisper.

Looking worriedly over at Caroline as she seeemed frozen in her spot.

"Care.. are you okay?" As Emma reached her arm out towards her best friend she broke out of her daze and jumped up and down like a little school kid.

"OH MY GOSH! This is SO CUTE!!" Caroline screamed.

"I can't believe it. Oh this is gonna be a great love story. You are the sweetest Emma and you deserve the best. And yes I know hes a bad guy but who doesn't have issues? Well except for you, your an angel. Anyway I knew you would save us you guys fall in love and he won't hurt us and then-

"CAROLINE! Slow down." Emma pushed her shoulders down sitting her on the couch.

"None of that is happening. It wasn't like that at all."

"Sure. Whatever you say." The sarcasm was blatantly obvious.

"Ok you can stay for family movie time I'm gonna grab the popcorn. Maybe that will get rid of your delusions."

As Emma walked towards the kitchen, Meg sat down next to Caroline.

"She totally loves him." Meg stated.

"You got that right sister." Caroline replied as they fist bumped officially becoming the captains of the 'Klemma' ship.

A/N: HEY EVERYONE I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS FILLER CHAPTER. SORRY ITS A BIT SHORT BUT NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE BACK WITH THE STORY.