Chapter 14

THIRD PERSON POV

THIRD PERSON POV

The next morning Emma woke up groggily to the smell of coffee and was that pancakes?

Getting up off the couch she peeled off the blanket and walked towards the smell.

Rubbing her eyes to make sure she isn't dreaming there he was.

The original Hybrid Niklaus Mikealson making pancakes.

Hearing the sound of her footsteps he turns around with a smile on his face.

"Good Morning Love. Did you sleep alright?" He asked her.

The question caused butterflies in the werecoyotes stomach and a blush to tint her cheeks.

Pushing passed that she nodded her head with a small smile on her face.

"Yes I slept well thank you." She muttered out in a polite voice having a hard time looking him in the eye and hoping he didn't see the blush that rose to her cheeks. But the smirk on his face says otherwise.

Placing a plate of pancakes and a cup of coffee on the table he gestured her towards it.

"Go ahead Love it's not poisoned I promise." He smiled.

"For me?" She asked while taking a seat.

"Of course love dig in. I hope you like it."

-

A tall middle aged man stood outside the Forbes residence with a stack of papers in his hands and a solemn look on his face.

"Sheriff Forbes um well I've just gotten news that Uh Mr Mckay may be getting released from prison very soon he's getting closer to the whole unstable mental mindset excuse." He informed the Sheriff.

"Oh my goodness." Sheriff Forbes let out. She was shocked. How could someone so vile who did something horrible to someone she and her daughter are close to be let out?

"I found out today it's not final yet and I was going to inform Miss Emma Mckay but you are a friend  to her and I figured it was probably best to come from you."

Nodding her head she replied. "Yes you did the right thing I'll let her know thank you sir."

"No problem and just uh let her know I'm going to be doing as much as I can to stop this from happening."

"I will." She nodded.
"Thank you."

-

After Emma had finished up her pancakes and coffee she stood up and placed them in the sink as Klaus followed her claiming he will clean it and she can just relax.

But what shocked him was the hug he received from her but nonetheless he returned it.

"Thank you so much." She whispered.

"No problem at all love." He smiled.

As she realised what she was doing she slowly peeled away from him and looked down at the floor refusing to meet his eyes afraid he'd see the blush on her cheeks.

"Sorry don't know why I did that." She stated.

"It's no problem Emma I quite enjoyed it." Klaus stated which made her look up at him and smile.

"Uh I should get back to my brother and sister they are probably worried that I didn't get home last night."

As she walked towards the door she turned back around once more.

"I'm forever grateful Klaus. Thank you." Before he could say anything else she sped off towards her house and the original hybrid stood there with a soft smile, not a smirk, a smile on his face.

-

Returning home within the next 15 minutes Emma walked in to be greeted with a tight hug from her sister and a smile and nod from Mrs Alvarez.

"Thank you so much for watching her Mrs Alvarez Laurie was on a school trip."

"It's no problem dear you and your siblings are angles. I'll see you tomorrow morning darlings."

Giving her a hug around the leg Meg exclaimed. "See you tomorrow Mrs Alvarez."
Said woman chuckled.

"Bye."

"Why didn't you come home last night Emma? Are you okay?" Her little sister asked concerned.

"What? Yeah I'm fine it's just-" Before the werecoyote could finish she was interrupted by Meg.

"Did you sleep over your boyfriends house."

"Oh no he's not my- Wait a minute! How do you know about sleeping over boyfriends houses?" Emma asked and Meg smiled innocently with a shrug she replied.

"I watch movies." She stated.

"Okay missy that's enough movies for you. Come on I'll make you some breakfast and drop you off at Stacys house for dance rehearsal before getting to work."

"Waffles or toast?" She asked her little sister.

"Waffles." She answered in a duh tone.

It's the only correct option.

"Good choice."

After dropping Meg off at her friends house Emma headed to work at the grill.

-

Authors note:
Hey guys I'm sorry for the short chapter I've been really busy with school. I want to say thank you to all the readers and all of your comments you all  make me happy that I'm writing this book.

I hope you enjoyed the little original chapter and let me know what you want to see or predict will happen in the future chapters