🎁🎀🎄❄Christmas Special❄🎄🎀🎁

(A/N): Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you enjoy my Christmas chapter! It was so sudden of when I decided to make it and it's pretty short, but if it's flawed somewhere, please let me know. I don't want any flaws in this chapter at the very least. Anyways, Merry Christmas to all and to all a good rest of the year!🌹💕

     ~*6 years ago*~

     *Kurapika's P.O.V.* *Age 9*

     "Kurapika! Good morning!" (Y/N) greeted me as she jumped on my back scaring the day lights out of me.

     "(Y/N)! You scared me half to death! Silly girl." I slightly raised my voice out of surprise and delight.

     "Sorry, couldn't help it! It feels like it's a special day every time I see you!" I turned back to the view before us and giggling lightly.

     "You look good in your winter outfit. Is it new?" She asked. I blushed lightly at her compliment. "Actually, it is new. You look good in yours too. (F/C) suits you well."

     "And since it snowed," She paused. I turned around to look at her when a snowball hit my arm. "SNOWBALL FIGHT!!!!" I giggled and took her challenge. We went on a snowball spree for a couple hours when we both fell next to each other in the snow. We had so much fun, we forgot all about the snow being cold.

     "That was fun huh?" (Y/N) said while panting as much as I was. "Yeah, it was!" I then suddenly heard her stop panting for a moment making me wonder if she's ok. I glanced at her and noticed she was staring into the sky. Suddenly out of no where, a snowflake touched my nose.

     "Kurapika, it's snowing..." She pointed out while sitting up. Somehow I feel like an idiot cause I'm just barely noticing a tear rolled down her cheek. "(Y/N)! W-what's wrong?! Did something happen??!!" I asked out of worry. "No, I'm ok. It's just, I love seeing snow fall. It's so amazing to see snow fall, especially with a friend. Thanks for being my friend, Kurapika." She turned to me and smiled.

     'She smiled at me... *Blush!* How can she look so cute?! *Sigh* I don't care if she sees me as just a friend. I just know that someday, she will see me as more.... I can feel it.'

     "Kurapika? What are you smiling for? Did something happen?" She asks. "I'm smiling cause I have an amazing friend like you. Thank you for being my friend, (Y/N)."

'I will wait for as long as it takes till she loves me back.' 

________________________________________________________________________________

(A/N): Welp! That's it for now! I might publish another chapter today, but that's not set in stone yet. Hope you all enjoyed! Merry Christmas! Luv you all! Your all's comments, adding to reading lists, and likes make me really happy! Thanks for all the support! Welp! KL OUT!!!❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤