The Promise Present

(A/N): This is what he made her👆. Pretty right? Well, I own the actual thing currently. I also learned how to bold the words in my stories! I'm so proud of myself right now!😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸  

     Previously:

       "Oh yeah, about the box you gave me earlier." I say as I pull it out of my pocket. "Oh, r-right." He says and I open the box to reveal something beautiful, my eyes widen at how beautiful it was. "I-I had it specially made, it took longer than expected to make it though" He said with a smile on his face.

     Presently:

         (Y/N)'s P.O.V.  

 'Did he do all this for my birthday?' I think to myself. "Would you like to wear it now or later?" He asks me. "I think I'd like to wear it now and maybe even later too." I say with a smile, then he turns my head to the side a little, and puts it in perfectly. "You look even more beautiful wearing it." I blush at his complement. "Th-thank you. I love it." His smile widened and stood up.

       "Anyways, I have a very important question for you." He says as he helps me up and hold both of my hands while pulling me closer to him. "(Y/N) (L/N), will you go on a date with me Saturday night?" He asks with hope in his eyes. "Is that even a question? The answer is obviously yes silly. What time?" His eyes light up with happiness. "6:00, I'll be picking you up." I smile at him. "Very well then. 6:00 it is........................wait, what's today again?" I ask and he chuckles a little. "Today is Thursday silly. Anyways, I think we should call it a night." He states , and I agree.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

After we get back to my house, we reach the door and stop. "I had a good time tonight, thank you Kurapika." He blushes. "It's the least I can do and besides, I was happy to do it for you." He says as he gently touches my cheek. "Well you need to get some sleep. Tomorrow the Elder will give an important announcement to the whole village. So get some rest." He says with a sweet smile. "Thank you Kurapika. Well I guess I'll see you tomorrow then." I say as I open the door. I walk through the door, he turns me around, pulls me towards him and gently kisses me. Honestly It shocked my a little, but I quickly melted into the kiss. The kiss was electrifying, yet sweet and gentle. We stayed like that for only a moment before we slowly pulled apart. "Goodnight (Y/N)." He said with a sweet yet gentle smile. "Goodnight Kurapika." Then we parted for the night and for the first time in forever, I could not wait for tomorrow to come.

________________________________________________________________________________

(A/N): Well at least I published another part, sorry it's so short though. Also I know I said that this chapter would have a Kurta Princess but (unfortunately) that will have to be next chapter. Anyways, that's all for now. Author-chan out! 😸