The Kiss (Internally Screaming 😆😆😆😆)

Previously: 

Kurapika's P.O.V.

     "(Y/N), I have to tell you something important. Ever since I met you, I thought you were the most beautiful and amazing person I've ever known. It seems like we're with each other everyday and you've become someone I can't ever live without. I've known you for as long as we've been alive, I care about you more than you realize. When I'm not where you are, I feel like I could go crazy knowing that if you needed my help, I couldn't be there to help and protect you. When I am with you, it's like I'm with a pure goddess. Being by you're side fills me with a happiness I've never felt before in my life, and it drives me insane knowing that your not mine. I can't express how much I care for you, it hurts sometimes knowing you're not mine I can't go another minute without you by my side. Please tell me (Y/N), if I reach out my hand, will you take it?..."

Presently:

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

     I could not believe my ears. 'Is he actually saying he loves me?' I stood there in shock and happiness. 'He feels the same way I do about him...' My heart jumped for joy when he called my name. "(Y/N), are you ok?" He asked me with a small amount of worry in his voice. His words were like music to my ears. Then I get a small feeling of determination in my heart that made me want to tell him how I feel about him. "Actually, I'm more than ok. It's kinda funny that you stole some of my lines though." I say to him, and he gets a confused look on his face along with a blush that made him look adorable.

     "Kurapika, I feel the same way that you do for me. I've always cared about you so much that sometimes it would hurt, and I'd loose my mind when you would get hurt in any way, shape, or form. I know we have known each other since we were young, and I'm eternally grateful for those years of being you're friend and having you by my side. But now that I'm older, I realized that I fell in love long ago with the man standing in front of me right now." I say with a passionate smile, then I see his eyes widen longingly, yet tenderly at my response. He then walks towards me slowly, and stops infront of me. "Kurapika, I'm in love with you, and I've been in love with you since we were four years old." That was when he and I could no longer take the distance between each other. Out of pure love and exhilaration, we quickly closed the gap between us and pressed our lips together lovingly and longingly.

     Kurapika then had one hand on my waist, and the other wrapping around my back tenderly. Meanwhile, my hands were gently draped around his neck. He meant so much to me for so long and I him. So here we were, tenderly kissing each other gently as we stood where we first met in the moonlight. We stayed that way for a whole minute...... ok maybe a little more than a minute but it was worth it.

     After that minute, we broke the kiss. "I've been wanting to do that since we were five years old." He said with a bit of lust in his eyes. "Have you really?!" I ask as he nods yes to me, then I giggle a little at his response. "Well then, sorry for keeping you waiting for ten whole years. Did you have to restrain yourself?~" I ask with a slightly seductively evil grin. 

     "O-of course I did, I had to because I wanted to respect your privacy and space. That's because I care about you a lot-!" I cut him off by my legs going weak and making me fall, but he quickly caught me before I hit the ground. "(Y/N)! A-Are you ok?!" He asks with a worried expression on his face. "O-oh sorry, my legs just abandoned me! I-I'm ok though, I promise." I studderd out loud to him, he then gently sighs out of relief, and we sit on the ground with me in his lap, him holding me tenderly. "Good, we should probably stay sitting down for now." He says with a gentle, yet kind smile.

      "Oh yeah, about the box you gave me earlier." I say as I pull it out of my pocket. "Oh, r-right." He says as I gently turn myself to face him with the small box in my hand and I open the box to reveal something beautiful, my eyes widen at how beautiful it was. "I-I had it specially made, it took longer than expected to make it though." He said with a blush and a smile on his face.

________________________________________________________________________________

(A/N): Well, well, well. So the kiss finally happens! I bet you all are flipping out about that kiss still, but also wondering: "WHAT THE FLIP IS IN THAT BOX!!!!! I MUST KNOW!!!!!!!!!!". Am I right? Well to find out, you just have to wait for the next part of my story, sorry!😉 I know, I know, cliff hangers are the worst, but in a couple chapters, the next day in the story, there will be a big piece of the story that will change everything. (I promise, it's good, and it has to do with a ⚠⚠⚠*spoiler alert*⚠⚠⚠"KURTA PRINCESS"*you*😏. So sorry for the spoiler alert, but at least it gives you something to look forward to in the future, right😅? Anyway, please comment if you want to, on what you think is in the box and I'll give you ONE hint " it goes in your hair". Just so you know though, I will not answer what it is if you ask.) Good luck and have fun guessing, Author-chan out😉😸!!