Dreams, Fear and A Test💕

(A/N): Thank you all for supporting me on this incredible journey! It means so much to me! In this chapter, their will be questions, another realm, and magic. Truly exciting!!

     *Kurapika's P.O.V.*

     "(Y/N), please..... don't leave me. I don't know what I'd do if I lost you..." I whisper to her as I sit next to her unconscious figure. As she continued to sleep, I couldn't help but think about what her being the princess would do to our relationship, or the clan for that matter.

     I had no idea about what was to come after she would awaken, or if she would ever wake again. The thought alone was almost unbearable. I was so worried about her, but more so about what I know she'll probably have to go through. Whatever happens though, I will make sure I protect her as best as I can. I owe her that much at least for all she has done for me...

     As I continued to worry about her, my mind began to wander to a conversation I had with the elder some time ago. He had just told me the full legend of the Kurta princess after all this time and I almost lost my marbles for a few moments while he tried to call me down since I've been asking for years and no one would tell me.

     *Flashback*

     "It's the Kurta Clan's special, sacred, secret place. As you may have guessed, (Y/N) could be there now. The sacred tree holds many secrets of its own, and they can only be unraveled by the chosen one my dear boy, or in this case, (Y/N). That place will help her and more importantly, who resides there will help her as well" He said. "WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE HER THOUGH??!! ISN'T THERE SOMETHING WE COULD DO FOR HER??!!!! SHE COULD END UP DEAD!!!!!!!" I yelled out. "KURAPIKA!! Calm down now!" He yells, instantly silencing me. "Do you want to help her?" I immediately felt determination rising within me. I do want to help her, with all my heart. I'd do anything for her..." I say. "Then you must trust and do what I say. Understand?" He asks with the most serious look on his face. "....As you wish Elder..." I respond while feeling a little intimidated. 

     "If you want to help her before they come, you must get her to kiss you willingly." He said while looking dead serious as I blushed. "Wh-what does is kissing have to do with anything??!!!! And who's coming anyway?!" I stuttered, still blushing. It seemed the elder knew she and I had a thing for each other and obviously he did, which is why he was telling me about this whole thing. "I can't say unfortunately because I don't know their name. I only know that they are a dangerous group of murderous thieves, and as for your other question if she kisses you, you both will become a true force to be reckoned with, no question. Besides, you can't go back on this now. You have to do this, for the good of the clan and for the people you love. You're the only one she loves and will ever love. If you don't do it, it could be the end of the Kurta clan as we know it. Understand?" He asks. Since their was a lot in that sentence, I hesitated in answering. ".....I understand..."

*End Flashback*

     *Sigh!!* "I might go nuts just sitting here doing nothing while she could be fighting for her life in her sleep...." I mutter to myself with a frustrated sigh.

     *(Y/N)'s P.O.V.* *In other realm*

     'Where am I?... What is this place?...' I was surrounded by dark trees, I was in a forest, but it's a very creepy and dark forest. A little smoke covered the ground as far as I could see, but it wasn't so thick to the point where I couldn't see anything on the ground. I looked around more only to see a bag hanging on a tree branch. It seemed to be filled with something. 

     I cautiously walked over to the bag and open it, nothing scary happened thankfully. Inside I saw a flashlight, a couple snacks, and probably most importantly, an incredibly beautiful dagger and a ruby necklace with earrings to match. God knows what those are for. I decided to keep everything in the bag except the flashlight, and just to be safe, I kept out the dagger too. I mean, who knows what's waiting in this creepy forest! As for the bag, I put it over my shoulders and turn on the light.