❄️Late Christmas Special ❄️

( Welcome to the rushed Christmas special chapter made by the author.)

[ Bear with me people, I'm writing this at like 11:47pm and I'm tired af so yeah- ]

- Y/N's POV -

(Pls be warned this thing have swearing)

Her room
(I do not own the image)

I woke up to the feeling of the same coldness that i always feel at the month of Christmas. It's weird how the Obelian Empire has this same weird ass knock off version of Christmas but it's still Christmas it self. But ok, atleast is Still get to celebrate it!

Waking up from my slumber, i would open my eyes to the same ceiling as always. Getting up from my crib and always finding way to get out of this small thing i would climb up in the couch to see the window, the place is filled with snow beautiful.

The young girl is always amazed at the snow as no matter what it's still pretty and beautiful.

A door will the open, to see li with a tray with food. Li widen her eyes, and runs up to the girl.

"Princess! You should not climb out of the crib! It's dangerous, you could get injured! Are you hurt anywhere?" Li said to the young girl while holding.

'damn it, li is so loud and energetic than me this morning!' the girl said.
"Sigh* let's have breakfast now princess, for this day will be a wonderful day!" Li said happily.

|| time skip brought to you by claude and athy not wanting you, to see how ugly the author is- ||

"I'm finished" the young girl said to her nanny.
"Good job princess! You always finished your food!" Li said petting the princess gently.

The girl smiled at li, thankful she is atleast reincarnated or reborn into a princess.

After spending the usual day, with claude of course. The too would bond, walking around the palace, y/n taking advantage at the fact that she's a child to claude, y/n would draw some of the worst drawings on purpose to give it to claude only for claude to keep it-, ehem and y/n acting like a child.

The too have already warmed up to each other though claude is still being distant but he is trying his best to understand a unpredictable 1 year old baby

The too look at the reflection of the sunset,

"Let's go back to your palace. Everyone must be waiting for us." Claude said while walking back already to the place the young girl said "ok, daddy."

Going to the main room, everyone at the palace would surprise the young princess
"Merry Christmas to the Princess Erica / y/n de alger Obelia, and his majesty Claude de alger Obelia!"

Everyone went silent.

The girl took a few moments to process what had happen, everyone surprised her? She looked at claude while claude is giving the same claude face the girl smiled at the situation.
"Thank you everyone!! Merry Christmas also!!" She greeted back everyone cheered at the two royal family members.

They all celebrate Christmas, some chatted although all still keeping the same your majesty energy to claude. Then felix chatting to claude li looking out for the girl.

'..Why do this feel similar? Am I missing something? Oh yeah..i was always alone crumpled up in my room that i didn't notice how fun it must have been to be like this..' the girl teared up. Feeling mixed emotions, li noticed what was wrong with the girl and comes up to her.
"Is something wrong princess?" Li asked
"...thank you let for twakinh care wof me..and dwadi too and and fewix and and evweone!" The girl suddenly blurted out, everyone went silent for a second, then everyone bowed to the royals saying thank you some teared up some felt really relieved.

Everything is great.
"Princess, your majesty! it's time to open gifts" li announced.

The girl first open her gift, she opened it to find a necklace a beautiful necklace shaped with a heart it was given by li.
-.. princess, pls keep it a secret from everyone, especially his majesty.- the note said.

I smiled "thank you li!"
I thanked her then everything was happy, and beautiful hearing there sound of happiness, thankful, glad and other pleasant things.

'oh how i wished athy is here to witness this with is' i said as i hug claude.

_________________________

(Christmas special end)

Everyone thank you for bearing with my cringed wholesome book, have a great day and merry Christmas!!