Chapter 1: Reincarnation

↼❈⇁

Her eyes filled with despair, her face stained with tears, her skin with injuries and scratches, that's the state she is in.

“I beg of you! Please help the empire!”

Her hands on the ground, her head looking down; bowing to the tree. Her desperation led her to use half of her mana to find it.

“Worry not, princess.”

She heard a seemingly familiar voice, it was feminine yet masculine at the same time also a voice that makes you feel at home; a voice filled with warmth.

She looked up, to see who owns this voice; it was a beautiful person, long beautiful silky hair, slender body, she was in awe with the person's appearance.

“Upon her request, I shall help you; but there's a condition…”

“a condition..?”

The princess was in her most desperate state, she doesn't care anymore what condition or consequences it brings. As long as it helps them.

****

“Hey y/n? y/n? Y/N!”

“Ah- oh? Yeah, mom?”

“You know you're walking outside! You shouldn't space out like that while walking! What if you got hurt?!”

Your mom yelled out, you were walking on the sidewalk With your hands holding your phone, and one on the other a grocery bag filled with groceries.

“haha...sorry mom, I was lost in thought… oh dear– sorry mom, j gotta go now bye mom!!”

You drop the call and put your phone back in your bag.

You put the pin in and unlocked the door; you got in. Finally in your own cozy apartment… you refused to be in dorms, as the space is little and there are rules and restrictions.

“ ah! You're finally home ”

He happily shouted while cooking, the sizzling of the pan and the delicious smell of the meal filled the room.

“ Ooo? What did you cook? ”

You walked up to him, the smell of the food made you more hungry than ever.

“ It's bento box themed. I made three for each of us ”

He said, and you gaze at the half complete Bento's. You were quite amazed at it.

“ I didn't know you could cook Japanese food, that's quite impressive ”

“ haha, no no, it's just a hobby of mine y'know. ”

“ sheez, just take a compliment! It's not hard..”

You said, not looking at him but at the tempura his frying. He noticed your behavior and said;

“ Can you taste one for me? It might be salty to your liking. ”

Your mood became more bright as he offered one for you, and without hesitation you took 1 pair of chopsticks. And took 1 piece of tempura.