Chapter 14: Diana

↼❈⇁

Almost a month had passed since Athanasia had been spending time with us regularly.

Ever since then, our tea time has been moved to early morning. Honestly I wouldn't mind it, if I had studies to do. But.. on day offs?? Give me a break! I don't want to wake up early!! This body is a young child right now and needs large amounts of sleep so it will grow up fast.

Right now, I'm on my way to the Ruby palace. Me and Athanasia had grown closer faster than I expected. I don't know if it's because we're twins or something, but we're more connected than ever.

“ princess, we're here.”

I came back to reality when I heard Liane. She stood by the gigantic door, and opened the door, here we see the extravagant yet simple design of the Ruby palace inside.

“ Unnie!!”

She shouted while running towards me. Then she gave me a biiig hug! I brightly smiled, and hugged her back.

“ Hello, little sister.”

I said, this makes me feel lucky to be the big sister of athanasia. I get to see her personally, we can talk about certain things, and learn more about her that the manhwa didn't show.

She held my hand and guided me to her room. I was startled at first..but you'll get used to it.

“ Hey sister. ”

“ hm ?”

“ oh uhm.. it's just… oh we're here! Hehe.. let's go!”

She dragged me to her room, and immediately Tooks out the crayons and papers.

“ wanna draw?”

She asked, her smile bright as usual. I smiled back at her and nodded, agreeing to participate in the activity.

“ I got an idea, why don't you draw Lily, and then half of Felix and then I draw the other half and then lliane! Like an art Collab!”

‘ Art Collab?’
The three wondered about such foreign word to them.

“ That's a great idea!”

****

We first drew individually, mine is liane and Athy was Lily's.

“ What are the princesses drawing?”

“ dummy. Athy is drawing lily, while I'm drawing Liane. ”

“ah..haha;;; sorry princess. ”

The trio was quietly watching from afar, while we drew Felix. Honestly, our drawings are shitty. Looking from an artist with skills' perspective. But it's good enough since it's a drawing from children.

“ done!!”

Athanasia shouted, she put the papers above and looked at it, as if it was some trophy.

But woah, looks like she really loved our drawings..I kinda admire her determination and artistic views at the drawings..unlike me, who is just very unsatisfied at it.

“ anyways, Felix here”

I gave out the drawing to him, I let Athy give out the other drawings to Lily and liane.

“ waaah~ Thank you, your imperial highnesses. I shall keep this as my family heirloom..”

Felix said, looking at the drawing in admiration. I looked away, his making me cringed.