Christmas!!

I don't celebrate Christmas today but I know other people do so have a (very) small Christmas special. This was typed on my phone soo.....
THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH STORYLINE!! ( ◠‿◠ )
—————————————————
~Third Person Pov~
It was Christmas, that was pretty obvious from the cold air and festive lights everywhere. Not to mention the KFC holiday advertising.

Hikari and Aone had planned to spend Christmas Eve with each other and Christmas Day with their families. And today was Christmas Eve and the two had decided to meet at a local coffee shop.

But they didn't end up meeting there. Both of them had forgotten that their main way of travel was on the same train...

"Aone?" Hikari said surprised but not to much they did leave near the same train. "Satomi" Aone said looking up at the girl.

"I totally forgot we leave so close to each other" Hikari said scratching the back of her head in embarrassment. Aone also got a little red to, he forgot that same fact.

Hikari sat next to Aone, of course. Once she was fully seated she noticed all the layers the boy was wearing. Thick jacket, a hat that covers his ears and gloves and what looked like boots covers by his pants.

As Hikari as basically starting Aone down he did the same. She wore a big scarf,that looked like it she was basically drowning in it. A big puff coat and a a skirt but this time a pair of leggings underneath, in a terrible attempt in keeping warm. Her hair was down and over her ears to keep them warm but that also failed.

Because of her lack of warmth Hikari unknowingly moved closer to the tall boy. And this didn't go unnoticed by him, he went a bit stiff but relaxed when he felt himself also warming up because of her touch.

"Aone...I forgot my gloves so um...could-could I hold your hand." He questions was met with silence and she felt she had messed up the whole mood of the train ride. Until she felt a bigger hand slip into hers. Aone had taken off his gloves to just to hold her hand.

"Thank you." The small girl said smiling and blushing furiously, the white haired boy was the same but held his face in the other direction to avoid eye contact, but nodded in reply.

The two stayed like that shoulder to shoulder hand in hand all the way till the train stopped and they reluctantly got off, but kept their hands connected. The cold air seemed more inviting now.

Both teens walked to the cafe they were gonna meet and they where met with a closed sign. "Oh" both of them said in unison and then Hikari began to laugh. Aone looked At her confused " what is so funny?" " of course it's closed it's Christmas Eve oh my gosh are you dumb" she said still giggling.

"Well what should we do now?" Aone asked. "Let's walk around town a see what is open" and that is what they did for the best 2 hours.

"Nothing is open and it's getting cold." Hikari said is a fake whining voice. "Let's got home then." Hikari went stiff the said, loudly" no I want to spend more time with you Aone." "Okay then.."

Both kids ended up walking back to the train though and sat like they did before. Hikari didn't get up at her spot and Aone didn't question her. Then Aones was next and both of them stood to leave, together.

"My parents and siblings are right now, they had last minute shopping to do" okay Hikari said happy. The walk was short but nice. "I'll make something warm" And he walked to the kitchen doing just that.

They both sat in the living room and watched bad Christmas movies. As the hour got later and the hot chocolate was throughly finished Aone felt a weight land on him. He smiled and pulled the sleeping girl closer to him falling asleep as well.

The two eventually woke up an hour later to the sound of a car pulling into the drive way. Notice the position they laid in they both separated quickly and blushed a furious red.

—————————————————
I'm gonna finish this later today probably but merry Christmas to all that celebrate it (*'ω'*)
-fio

Word count:733