Lets Talk 2

ello loves been awhile i had i lot of stuff happen but its winter break for me now(yay!!!!)

anyway i started MHA like 4 days ago and o love it so i might start a new book for that to

(i love shigaraki and bakugo soooo...) well enjoy

_______________________________________________________________________________

I have to tell Hitoka about this....

I finally got back home from shopping for snacks which included Strawberry Mentos (iykyk) an assortment of Pocky and my favorite candy. I had also gotten a few things Mama had texted me to get. Now it was near 4 o'clock 3-ish hours till I had to be at Hitokas house so to pass the time I got myself cleaned up putting on my favorite comfy cloths and started packing my things i needed for Hitokas house. Now its currently 5 and i had just finished an episode of MHA and went downstairs to eat dinner but not a whole lot because Hitokas house always had great food.

5:45 and i was aboy to start walking so i could get on my hour long train ride but then i remembered the boy i saw earlier "what if i see him again" i mumbled to myself but of course mama HAD to hear me say that.

"Who is he" she question curiously.

"HE!!!!!!!" i heared mom yell from across the room. Mom was a lot more protective and  energetic then mama but they both could be crazy if they wanted. My face got red as I stuttered out my response.

"N-nnn-no one Mo-m j-j-justt some b-b-bo-y i saw today" i got more embarrassed as i said the word boy. There was no way mom was gonna let me mention a boy and not interrogate me about it. But Mama mentioned the time before she could start.

"Hikari, it almost 6 you should get going" "ahhh your right, let me get my stuff real quick" i responded greatfull she gave an excuse for me to take a leave.

I got to my room and looked in my mirror at my very messy outfit "there is no way ill see him again" but despite that i changed into cuter than my sweat pants. A knee high skirt with some socks the same height and a matching sweatshirt. "But what if i do" I thought was i fixed my hair. "I wanna leave a good impression, i mean he could go to the same school as me" i tried explaining my action to myself.

i ran out the door once i saw the time "shit, I'm gonna be late" i said aloud "I can drive you to the train station if you want" mama said and i happily agreed "i don't wanna walk in the dark either" i thought

_____________ time skip sponsored by Kiyoko's skin care routine__________________                                                                                  so pretty and soft

~Aones pov~

My day could have been over around four i could have been relaxing at home but no Koganegawa (angry bird dude) decided we should all get dinner together and everybody agreed so i went along to.

they all decided to meet back up at 7 after everybody cleaned up a so as of right now i was walking back to the station so i could go get back to them for dinner.

Once i got on the train i remembered way i had such a disliking to go in the first place...it was rush hour. Most people where just now getting off work or extra school lessons or practice etc. Now i have no problem with crowds for the most part. Its the fact that most people are scared of my appearance and don't want to sit or even stand next to me no matter how little space there may be.

Well that is a bit of a lie. There was this one girl who sat near me this morning, she could have sat anywhere else but she sat across from me and, she didnt even looked scared when she saw my face. I hope that girl had a nice day she seemed nice to say the least.