Holding...hands??? 5

Hehehe got my Hulu account back now yay anywayyyy....look at the turtles so cute ( ^ω^ ).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Hikari POV~

How cute,,,wait,,,WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I pushed the thought to the back off my head keeping down eyes glued to the ground. We both kept walking in silence and eventually got to the small shop like that, in silence.

DING. I looked down at my phone, a text from Hitoka.

Hito-chan: Hey you doing okay I'm sorry for hanging up on you i was just stressed.

KARIIIIII: I'm fine, im at the store now i'll be back soon

I walked directly to the candy section and Aone was behind me he looked serious and on edge. "Do you need anything while your here?" I asked him looking up at him, he's like a whole foot taller than me holy shit i thought I'd never talked to him this close before. why is he so close. more questions ran through my head i almost missed Aones answer to my question.

"No, nothing i need from here." I nodded my head a turned back to the candy looking for strawberry mentos. "ah ha found them." I exclaimed reaching for strawberry flavored treats. a sudden shift next to me and, I looked over my shoulder and up to see Aone with a disgusted face.

"Did i do something wrong?" I asked a bit nervous. "I don't like strawberry's that is all." I chuckled, he looked at me confused like. "I'm sorry you just...the way you said that and your face it so cute almost child like." I said still laughing slightly and getting the last of the candy and snacks. Though he didn't think i wouldn't I did the ever so subtle blush growing on his checks. How cute,,,WHAT THE HELL THAT DANM THOUGHT AGAIN, I shook the thought and walked to the front to pay.

"you sure you don't want anything, like really really sure." I asked getting closer and closer each really and finally getting to the register and moving away from him. "I'm really really sure." he said back in an almost teasing tone. I nodded and the payed for my stuff and left with my bag in hand. "Lets get going then"

DING. "Oh it's Hitoka." "Is that the friends house your staying at?" Aone asked curiously. "Ya it is are you still okay walking me there still?" He nodded yes as I replied to Hitokas check in text. We got closer to the alleyway and i felt Aone get just a bit closer, I smiled to myself i felt safer this time thanks to the polar bear of a boy next to me.

We were now in the alleyway I felt myself tense up without meaning to and then i felt something warm build up in my eyes...tears no don't cry, that was embarrassing enough the first time. I took a breath to calm myself but despite my efforts my breath left shaky. Then I felt something warm touch my hand, then moved away it was Aones hand I didn't notice how close we had gotten.

"Ahh I'm sorry Aone." I told him and expected him to move away but he didn't. His hand hit mine again...the first time wasn't an accident then,,,cute...OML STOOP BRAIN STOOP weonlyjustmettodaystopthinkinglikethat (we only just met today stop thinking like that). My thoughts stopped as soon as they came the feeling on my hand more precisely my pinky. He wrapped his pinky was wrapped around mine. I felt myself relax at his touch. "Thank you Aone"

The apartment came into view both our faces red and pinkies together. "Its late Aone I can walk myself to the rest the way" Aone couldn't really argue it was late and he still needed to catch the train home. "Okay, your right I need to get to the train." I was a bit sadden by how he quickly he agreed. "See you later Aone."

DING. Hitoka check up text expected of course. Wait text...phone...text...number...Aone... "AONE AH Aone wait." I yelled out then getting quieter walking to his walking figure, he turned around "yeah?" "your number ca-can i have it?" my confidence getting lost with each word and my face getting red.

"sure" was all he said and we exchanged numbers wordlessly before he left. DING. Oh ya Hito texted me.

1 minute ago-

Hito-chan: hey who is that with you.

I just left the text on read and went into the tall building. I walked into the apartment, thank the stars, Hitoka left the lights on i dont think i could take a scare right now. Not after that encounter with the drunk man.

"Hito I'm back and i got the snacks." I said loudly to make my return known. I heard a loud thud some stumbling come from the blonde girls room. "YAY!!!, come on give me the bag" she said running to the front door and grabbing the bag. "Oh and tell me about that boy you were with, wait! is he the guy from earlier!?!?!" Hito yelled with an assortment of candy in her mouth.

"Ya...ya he is" I replied remembering why he walked with me in the first place, a shiver ran over my spine making me shake my head in an attempt to forget the alleyway accident. "Hey, are you okay you look pale, did you catch a cold?" Concern and worry laced her voice as she put her hand on my forehead, checking my temperature. "You feel fine, what happened, did that guy do something to you?" Hitoka asked a little annoyed.

"No no no, Aone helped me.'' I stated in the tall males defense. "helped?" Hito questioned back. I froze up, I didn't want to worry her with what happened but i couldn't think you a believable lie to tell her, so the truth was the only option. "Mhm, I drunk guy in the alleyway got pretty handsy and when i finaly got out Aone found me and walked with me till he was sure till I was safe." I told her and walked to Hitos room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TBC

ugh sorry for the wait and shorter update I'll do better next time.

word cout:1035

-Fio