Lets walk together 6

Aone egg for life-I love this so much )^o^(

bro life has been dog shit the past 5 months but im back and better than ever :>
Hope you enjoy this new chapter - fion

==============================================================

~Hikari POV~

I made my way over to Hitoka room while said girl followed close behind questioning me about what happened in the alleyway.

"What do you mean got handsy, like he touched you, are you okay, did you tell the police, do you know who he is?" she asked getting closer and louder with each question. "I'd rather not talk about it." she took my answer and casually changed the subject on to which movie we should watch next, as she grabbed another handful of snacks.

The rest of the weekend went by as planned movies snacks gossip and trying make up looks we would never dare to wear in public, but on top of that was something new all together...boy talk. Which mostly included Hitoka asking me question about Aone. I wasn't really able to ask her any back since she never really showed interest in anybody before. Now it was Sunday morning time for me to leave I started school the next day so I needed to get ready.

"Bye Hitoka see you soon!" I semi-yelled while leaving out the front door. It was to early Hitoka put it, she was a night owl though she went to sleep at two last night but probably would have been up later if I didn't force her to sleep. Before I closed the door I heard a muffled 'bye' from the blonde girls room. I chuckled at her sleepy voice and closed the door and making sure it locked. While walking out the front door I saw Hitokas mom walk through the front entrance. I shot Hitoka a quick text informing her of her moms return before speed walking through the mostly empty city street to catch the train.

I got to the train right as the door closed but thankfully I was able to squeeze passed before they closed fully. My house was finally nearing I felt the lack of sleep from the past two days catch up to me and almost fell asleep but the train stopped and the rusty sound of the speaker prevented me from doing such. Getting up bag in hand I walked off the train and headed towards home.

Because its a Sunday morning there is not a lot of people out on the street mostly little kids playing one last time before school starts again and some elders tacking their morning walk and every so often some one on a morning jog. I never really payed an attention to these people before but I was getting more and more tired so people watching was my way to combat this. Not many interesting people but their was a green haired boy on a run with an really skinny blonde man then a boy with pink hair and some weird hair clips and a-.

"SATOMI!" I could have jumped out of my skin my thought were interupted by a familiar voice. "Futakuchi???" I said with a surprised stutter "The one and only, what are you doing here, walking back from your boyfriends?" He asked teasingly but I was to tired to care "No I'm just coming back from my friend Hitokas" I replied bluntly not caring how rude I sounded. "Ah okay well I'm just on a run, with Aone who I seemed to have lost" he said looking around like he just realized his friend was not near by. My face got red remembering what had happened a few days prior.

"Awww Satomi-chann do you have a crush?" The brown haired male said in a teasing tone. " don't call me chan its sounds creepy coming from you." Futakuchi made a fake hurt face "but you so cute when you blush Tomi-chan." that was it any lack of sleep left my body and was ready to fight this brown haired goose. but before I could raise my arm a hand was placed on my shoulder.

"She said stop." And just like that my nerves where calmed and I relaxed. "Aone, where did you run of to?" Futakuchi said seemingly forgetting everything that just happened in the last thirty seconds. "I saw a cat that needed petting." was his answer hand still on my shoulder, and me slightly leaning back on it as sleep once again wondered into my mind and a yawn crawling up my throat. "Hey you look tired maybe you should go home now." a small bit of concern in Futakuchi's voice. "Mhm ya, see you at school Monday" I said in a yawn pushing myself off of Aones hand. "I'll text you later Aone maybe we can walk together" Not really thinking about what I was saying as I walked away. Both boys replied back with a simple see'ya and good bye.

=========================================================

~Aones POV~

"You have her number! dude your gonna get a girlfriend before me, how lame." Futakuchi complained as soon as Satomi has out of ear shot. "I'm just better than you." I said back "Ohhoho now you have confidence t" he tried to tease but I could see the smile on his face.

"Race ya to your house!" he proclaimed before ran off not giving me a chance to ready myself. Despite that fact I was still able to beat him. "No fair you legs are way bigger than mine" he said in broken breaths I had a small yet proud smile on my face 'I like winning' I said . "Well I'll see you and your girlfriend tomorrow, maybe bring her to practice" and with that the rest of the day was mine, how I liked it.

The hours passed quickly and it was the end of the day. I remembered Satomi saying she would text so i went to check my phone, I don't ever really need my phone so I didn't have it on me. Once i opened the screen i saw a simple 'hey' from Satomi sent about 4 minutes ago.

Satomi (bus girl); hey

Aone; hi

i waited a bit for her reply but not long.

Satomi; so do you wanna walk to school together, I don't really know where it is so it'd be nice to have someone to walk with.

Aone; I can walk with you but Futakuchi will probably be there to,

Satomi; ya thats cool, where should i meet you at?

Aone; is where we talked this morning okay?

Satomi; yup that works for me, see you around 7:45

Aone; ya works for me

Satomi; okay, goodnight :)

Aone; :) goodnight

After the goodnights i texted Futakuchi the plan, and for the first time i was glad i didn't have morning practice. turning over with a smile on my face i closed my eyes and went to sleep excited for the next day.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so sorry for being away for so long i needed that break, I hope to start updating more and make longer chapters

-fion

word count;1169 (nice)