THE CLASH !!!!!

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟯 :

𝙒𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙧'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

𝟣𝟥 𝙁𝙚𝙗𝙧𝙪𝙖𝙧𝙮 , 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟢 , 𝙆𝙤𝙡𝙠𝙖𝙩𝙖 , 𝙄𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙖

              Varun💞 Athulya

Decorated with balloons and fairy lights.....hustle and bustle here and there....In a very famous seven star hotel...the engagement party of varun and Athulya was going on....

The couple were over the moon....Lots of famous faces.... Celebrities from all the industry.... politicians....and even cricketers were there in the party.....

The media was shooting the wonderful event efficiently....With lots of protection... security checks....Why???

All for Athulya.... Because she is the one and only sister of the business tycoon Ananya...This is the minimum that she can do it for her beloved sister....

As the party was on full swing.....There came Atharv with one of his colleague to attend the event.... Though he had heard about Ananya through various news platforms and magazines....They have never met in personal....

After wishing the couple on stage...Atharv was strolling in the garden where he came across the ever gorgeous Ananya clad in Golden designer saree.....

Apparently she was yelling at someone for something.... Atharv found himself going near them.....
On nearing them.... Atharv can feel a dominating aura from Ananya...

Ananya(yelling) : Don't you have any sense??..How dare you??....Who asked you to give that to them.... Bloody stupid.... I'm complaining about you to the management..You...

Atharv : Excuse me miss!! Any problem???

Ananya(to Atharv): Who are you??? mind your own business...(to the waiter)..and you!!!!

Atharv(to Ananya) : hello madam!!!! please wait....(To the waiter)...You can leave...she will do nothing...I will make sure of it....

Ananya : Who the hell are you to dictate me ahh!!! Do you know who I am??

Atharv : I very well know who you are.....I have heard a lot about you but didn't believe that....But see how wrong I am....You are nothing but an Arrogant woman who doesn't respect anyone...

Ananya : How dare you call me with names.....You idiot!!! One phone call I can make you jobless....

Atharv : Thanks but No thanks MAM!!!!!! I am very much satisfied with my job.....you dont have to worry about it....

Ananya : You stupid bloody fool!!!!

Atharv : I just pray to god that we don't cross path again....I just don't want to see your arrogant face..

Ananya : The feelings are mutual Mister....

14 , 𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙚 , 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟢 , 𝙆𝙤𝙡𝙠𝙖𝙩𝙖 , 𝙄𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙖
(𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙩)

The bike came to a halt pulling Atharv out of his memory lane....

Atharv with his colleagues Vicky , Rahil and Vishnu stood outside a Massive Mansion Named "Jeevan Vilas".....

After checking with the guard they entered the mansion...When they entered the hall...A maid came running to them...

Atharv : We are from CBI....Can you call your Madam...

Maid : Sir...Madam is not here...but Athulya madam is in her room...

Atharv : ohhh...Since how many years you're working here??

Maid : 20 years sir....

Atharv : ok...can you show me Athulya's Room??

Maid : yes Sir..come with me...

After showing Athulya's room...the maid went away...when they entered Athulya's room...it was all messy..and dark...like an earthquake struck there....There in the corner sat a figure.... sobbing almost in an unconscious state....

After making Athulya comfortable in the bed.... Atharv sat in chair near the bed....she was a sobbing mess...

Athulya : Sir please.... please find him....I cannot live without him...Please find him...

She was chanting it like a prayer....

Atharv : Athulya relax...we are trying to locate him... we'll find him...calm down.....First tell me when did you met the last..?? Which is the last time you spoke to him??

Athulya(sobbing) : I saw him on 11th the last...we had our date that night...he was all happy and normal...I don't know what happened to him...Then I tried to call him but his mobile was not reachable.....I don't know what's wrong with him...I am scared.....

Atharv : It's ok be calm..... we'll find him...relax... avoid going outstation..you will be called for enquiry whenever necessary...

Athulya : Ok...

After consoling Athulya Atharv and team left the Mansion...

                             ....To be continued
.
.
Hey people,
☃️🎄 MERRY CHRISTMAS 🎄☃️ 
Whatsup?..So done with the second chapter....So like and Vote...
Do tell your views through comments......
[Wattpad people... Inline comments please...🤠]..
What do think about the story...Is it interesting??.....Do tell us guys...
Instagram @sreeji_creationzzz