PROLOGUE

𝙒𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙧'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

𝟨 𝙟𝙪𝙣𝙚𝟣𝟫𝟪𝟨 , 𝘼𝙣𝙙𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙣 , 𝙄𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙖

The wind is hauling..The clouds are insanely pouring....The waves are bashing the shore... However the morning isn't pleasant...The sky is dark enough as if indicating the arrival of evil....

Evil is wicked....But for every wickedness there is goodness.... likewise admist the rain there stood the hope....The hundred year old Famous church built in 1886....The hope of millions....

As it was a Sunday...the pray was going on at the church...The people were praying for their goodwill...
As the pilgrims were arriving one by one....

There came a women holding an umbrella with a heavy pregnant belly to the church... keeping the umbrella at entrance...she entered the church putting a veil....

She went inside and sat on the bench along with other people...she closed her eyes... Her mind was at peace.... Feeling contend in what she is doing.....As all were raising after the prayer......

                 BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️

𝘽𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙉𝙚𝙬𝙨 : Disaster in Andaman.....

The famous church in Andaman which is yet to celebrate it's anniversary for completing a century has been destroyed due to the terrorist attack.....

There were around sixty four  people in the church...who have been thoroughly vanished into ashes.....people are mourning over there loved ones demises....

According to the report we got... Apparently this attack was a well planned one by sending a human bomb in disguise of a pregnant lady....

people and social activist are protesting and questioning the government about the protection of the citizens.....Our deep condolence to the relatives of the victims.....

✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️

𝟨 𝙟𝙪𝙣𝙚 ,𝟣𝟫𝟫𝟢 ,𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙪𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙘𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙘𝙝 , 𝘼𝙣𝙙𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙣 , 𝙄𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙖

Four years....it has been four years since anyone entered this place..  after the police closed it and announced it has restricted area...

There came a man with a black hoodie....more like a black shadow...and entered the church....
It was dark....All the things were burnt.. the walls were cracked...there was a foul smell....

He can sense the presence of many though he was alone....He gave a weak smile....He know today is his last...... Suddenly the door of church closed...maybe forever....

✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️

𝟣𝟦 𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙝 , 𝟣𝟫𝟫𝟨 , 𝘼𝙣𝙙𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙣 , 𝙄𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙖

Three men entered church with renovating items....They were the people send by the local politician for renovating the church.....

They can feel a strange vibe there...but they ignored it....They went inside....The door closed....Maybe forever......

✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️

𝟤𝟣 , 𝙈𝙖𝙮,𝟣𝟫𝟫𝟪 , 𝘼𝙣𝙙𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙣 , 𝙄𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙖

There were five college students waiting outside the church... contemplating whether to go inside or not.... Apparently they had heard many stories from the locals..... that the church is haunted.....and no one ever came out after going inside.....

But being daring teenagers they refused to believe the stories that was rumoured....They wanted to prove them wrong.....They entered the church.....

They took a look around the place which is closed over a decade...They kept on walking.....They had a triumphant smile on finding none like the rumours....They turned to get out...when one of them stumbled upon something.....The doors closed......May be forever.......

And that's how the hope of millions....was turned into the nightmare of the same.....The evil had made it's first strike successfully....
But will it survive????
                   ✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️

Hey People,

Finally the prologue....
What do think about the prologue??
Do like , vote & comment....
Your comments encourages us to give quick updates....
Thanks for your support....
Hope we don't disappoint you.....till then signing off....
Also available in Instagram (sreeji_creationzzz)
                       -Viji & Srinithi

                       .......To be continued