MISSING!?

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭

𝟣𝟥 , 𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙚 , 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟢, 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙙𝙙𝙡𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩
𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚 : 𝟤𝟥:𝟥𝟫
The forest floor is lost to darkness.... Against a hazy gray sky..., thickening in the distance to an impenetrable tangle that bars the fleeing youth's way.....
There found a cottage with the floor panels pulled up..., the paint peeling off the walls and the shutters been crooked..... The windows were all boarded up as if what was inside was too terrible to see.....

At the end of the hallway, a solitary brass lamp..., itself half lost in darkness..., was mounted upon the cracked and yellowing wall..... Its two thin, up-thrust arms extended electric candles..... Their tapered bulbs cast shadows..., transforming the lamp into the visage of some dark god who mocked the light.
There heard a insistent sound of hitting a butcher knife hardly....

...............Thudddd.............

It cringed at each creak on the old warped stairs,.... but it didn't sway the way to the bedroom on second floor..... Halfway up, a shadow flickered at the corner of vision....
Smells like Phantom perfume or cologne.... burning smells and pipe or cigarette smoke....,
Through a broken window gap, sounds raised as words whispered in ear...., screams...., crying...., wailing...., laughter.... and the scrap of a chair moving.....,
Peeping towards the gap cast up a great black shadow..., over half of a mouldy old sampler..., holding a butcher knife with blood stains dripping down forming a pattern.... In front, there lied a lifeless body, with crimson blood pooled around the stiff body.... More blood ran down the blade of the knife....indicating this was not the first....
Blackness crept into the fringes of the vision......

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
A young man holding the newspaper with his right hand and holding his cup of coffee on the other hand.... Both his eyes and ears got the same news in a unison,... one over there in television and other in there in Newspaper....

BREAKING NEWS :
" FAMOUS SINGER IS MISSING !?!?!? "
The bollywood catastrophe....a harmonious, producing harmonious sounds.....
The Famous bollywood singer and lyricist VARUN BHARAT(26) is reported missing since last night.....
Varun has recently signed a big project with a famous director...
Thus he had gone missing during the peak of his career...

The Police Head Quaters of 'Kolkata' have given the statement that, "We are trying our level best to find him... So we request people to stay calm and support us...."

</ Phone beeps/>
Young man : Hello Sir, I expected your call *smirks*
Chief : Atharv! Right now It's serious.... Show up at our Head Quaters within 15 mins Man.!
[So the young man is our male lead Atharv...]
He had a quick shower, took the keys and ignited his bike towards their Headquarters.... In his way he found an assembled multitude.... Some were crying loudly and some were yelling at the Police to find him soon.... Yes, the crowd was gathered for the missing case of Famous Bollywood Singer Varun.....
Media people gathered in a corner.... Streaming live news and censuring the Kolkata Police Department.....

At CBI headquarters.

Chief : Atharv the case is serious.... The higher authorities are hustling us, as the Police department has already been pressurized under this case..... I have allotted your team- Vishnu , Sharanya , Maya , Rahil and Vicky to take charge from today as soon as possible..... I could believe you and your team blindly....

He said all this at a single breathe....
Atharv : Ok Sir!
He went inside his cabin, which was well furnished a bit large room....Having a long worktable with his comfy seat, complete 2 seats! Perks of being a head officer of CBI....
He refered the details about the case in his file...
<<Varun has been recently engaged with the famous model Athulya (23) who happens to be the only sister of the business tycoon Ananya(26) >>
As soon as his eyes got the name "Ananya"... At once he jerked from his seat.... And came out of his cabin and stood near the entrance of the department and got some thoughts happened few months ago........

.......To be continued
.
.
.
.
.
Hey Buddy,

What do think about this chapter??
Tell us about it in the comment box..
Do like , vote & support us....
Your comments encourages us to give quick updates....
.
And you will get the chapters weekly twice... That is on every Tuesdays and Fridays....
Until then stay safe and keep reading....
.
.
Also available in Instagram @sreeji_creationzzz

~731 words~