YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!!!!

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟯

     𝙒𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙧'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

𝟣𝟦 , 𝙟𝙪𝙣𝙚,𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟢, 𝘾𝘽𝙄 𝙤𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙚,𝙠𝙤𝙡𝙠𝙖𝙩𝙖

Media was gathered around the CBI office so Atharv took another route of which strangers didn't know about.....

At CBI headquarters.

Chief : Atharv! I know just few hours back you and your team had solved a hectic case, but I don't have other ways now.... And you know that.... hope you understand my child...Varun is famous all over.... and The Kolkata Police have just like that moved this case towards CBI...

Atharv : It's our duty Chief.... And we will solve it.... (with a hopeful smile)

         Atharv along with his team entered the hall and started to investigate on the case.... He got the files from Sharanya to take a look at it.... He had a mannerism of rotating a pen over his thumb and middle finger.....
           He jerked from his seat and ordered everyone in his team to assemble there together....

Atharv : Guys! I know we have just got end up with our previous case and handling up this again so soon.... But as you all know it's a serious one.... The higher authorities are hustling us.... So let's solve it out as possible as we could.....

Everyone had a ray of hope in solving this case....

Atharv : So Vishnu and Maya, Contact the person's friends and acquaintances.... Call them and ask when they last saw him.... Determine if they know anything about the person's whereabouts..... Besides friends, family members, neighbors, and classmates, call anyone who had regular contact with the missing person.....

There Rahil and Sharanya,  Check social media sites..... This is an important way to gain information about the days leading up to his disappearance....

Determine whether recent activity contains any clues..... Look at the missing person's friends' accounts as well.....

Vicky and me will take a look at his home and check whether we could get any clues.....

Maya : Atharv! But why don't we suspect Athulya right now.... Because they have just got engaged 4 months back and now he is missing....

Why she can't be there behind all this.....

Sharanya : She is right ! Exactly on this date, that is 14th FEBRUARY,2020.... We have attended their engagement and and today 14th June we are in solving his missing case.... There must be some connections.....

Vicky : You both are wrong! Yesterday, Atharv and me went in just consoling Athulya as well we know her... She was just numb there... Rather than that Athulya was not in India.... For past 3weeks, she was in UK..... As she received an Award for "Best Model of the year 2019".... She stayed there with Varun's parents, As she consider them as her parents....

Atharv : Vicky is right! Despite of that we have to gain some the evidences properly.... First we must gather all the information and connect the dots according to it.....
   Come on, Now everyone split up work on to the case.....

           As per the plan all the six were engrossed in their works.....
Rahil and Sharanya gathered more information about the missing case with the help of CBI ethical hacker.... They have posted some posts on their meet ups..... In that, after there engagement Varun has invited his very close friends as a treat where Athulya had also joined them.....
       Cross checking the persons with the people who attended the engagement and the night party.... They came to know that one of his closest friends 'Sid' and 'Prakash' have attended Varun Athulya's engagement but not the night party..... Also after the function they didn't even had a chat or calls too.... As per Rahil and Sharanya guess these 2 people are in the list of suspects.... 
          There Vicky and Maya got a important suspect.... Maya called Sharanya and connected Atharv to a conference call....

Maya : Varun's one of his best friend 'Sid' have betrayed him by hiding that Sid is a drug dealer and had a bond with Varun in order to spoil his reputation....
Sharanya : Then what about Prakash??
Vicky : Guys! Prakash is no more...
Vishnu : What!!???
Vicky : After Varun's engagement.... Prakash had a important meeting in Bangkok.... Varun's other friends said that.... While returning back his jet got crashed and he's dead....
Vishnu : We must find Sid... And we might get some clue.....

        All there phones were in speakers and here Atharv was just listening to their talks and suspect names.... At once Atharv took his bike keys and told Vishnu to come fast.... Others who were in the call heard Atharv's scream and moved towards their destination were Atharv was rushing.....
       The bike came to a halt pulling Atharv out of his memory lane....
Others were confused as Atharv was rushing towards "Jeevan Vilas"
But why...!?!?
     At once Atharv went inside...and others too followed him...
A small bouncing ball hit Atharv's feet.... Behind the ball there stood a small boy.... Yeah! It was Aadhi, who was standing there with a pair of innocent eyes and giving a million dollar smile....
Atharv : You are under arrest !!!!
.
.
.
.
.
Hey people,
Hope you like this part....
Once again Sorry for publishing it late...
Please don't loose your hope...
Keep reading
Do like/vote and tell your views through comments......
[Wattpad people... Inline comments please...🤠]
Keep Imagining &
Stay Tuned✨