10. 'ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴇ ꜱᴄᴀɴᴅᴀʟ'

The sun was coming up. A new day. Rosie and Harry were still sleeping. Harry was holding her body tight close to his, her back was against his chest. His face was close to her neck, breathing heavily in her ear. Her hair was all over his face but that didn't seem to annoy him enough as to wake him up.

Rosie slowly started to wake up due to the heavy sunlight coming from the huge windows. She wasn't really used to the light.

She felt him holding her close to her, she slowly turned around to face him, she looked at him but then her eye took a glimpse of the clock.

"God Harry wake up, we are running late" she quickly got up "Come on Harry, get up" he was still sleepy but he got up and started to dress quickly.

"Do you want me to give you one of mine shirts to change" he asked "If you dont mind" he gave Rosie his white button up shirt and she quickly got dressed.

"Harry come on quickly, gosh where are our  ties" "Found them" Rosie was struggling with her tie she was a mess. "Come here I'll help you with that" Harry gave her a hand and adjusted her tie while but he sure got lost into her puffy hazel eyes. "Sometimes its better to do somethings slowly even though you are in a rush White"

"Oh come on quickly, hey can you pass me some of that perfume". After getting ready in a rush they ran to their first class. Potions class with Snape. "Good he isn't here yet" Harry said.

"What are you doing here, you have Tranfiguration class with Mrs McGonagall, there has been a change with th- also what is th-" We didn't even stay to hear the rest of Snapes mumbling we just rushed to the other side of the castle to our class.

We finally got there "Prof McGonagall" we said while knocking at the door. "Oh come in, children"
"We are so sorry we are late, we uhm- can we still take the exams please?"
"What exams? The exams have been put up to the next week due to some teachers lack of-" Hagrid then came in the class "Um sorry Prof McGonagall Dumbledore wants to have a word with you"

"Okay Im coming right away, now its okey Im sure it wont happen again right Mr Potter and Mrs White?"
"Yes" we both nodded. "Now sit down and all of you be quiet, I will be back in a couple of minutes"

We both sat down next to each other. I gave out a sigh of exhaust and so did Harry. "We were lucky this time" he said. "Um guys-" Neville and Ron said standing in front of us. "What-?" We answered at once. "Why is everybody staring at us?"
"Um your ties" "Wh- god Harry"

We were wearing the wrong ties. I was wearing Harrys red tie and he was wearing mine. We quickly started untying them but everyone already saw us wearing the wrong ones.

Draco gave me a dirty look and whispered something in Blaises ear and I saw Adrian laugh. Every student in the class was muttering to eachother and we could definitely hear our names mentioned two or three times.

"God Harry did you really not notice you gave me the wrong tie?"

"Im sorry its not my faul- Hey both of you why didn't you wake us up?"
"You really dont remember?" Said Neville, Ron laughed while staring at our confused faces.
"We literally woke you up as always, but you were mumbling 'just another 5 minutes aunt Petunia' we insisted but you were uhm well-"

"Why didn't you wake me up then?" I asked him
"We didn't um- well- erm we didn't want to annoy you we haven't done this before"

"Oh god" I whispered and rolled my eyes. "Hey its not our fault" said Ron "Plus what where you doing there in the first place"
"Ron-"
"I was looking for Neville but I fell asleep and-"
"-And I don't think she needs to give you any other explanations Ron" Harry said with a higher tone of his voice.