7.• 𝓐𝓭𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 •

The next morning I was slowly opening my eyes while I felt a terrible neck and back pain, when I woke up I saw Pansy laying on me. It seems like we fell asleep while hugging. I didnt want to wake her up, her face was so angelic and glowy after all those tears. The previous night was rough for her or so it seemed. She really cared about Malfoy, what a shame he threw that all away, and for what? Boredom. From what I know he isn't known to be one of the most friendly persons out there, so good luck to him trying to find someone that actually cares about him.

After getting up from bed without waking Pansy up,I had a hot shower, and got ready for my day. Today I felt like curling my hair and throw it in a half up hairstyle. I got my bag and got out of the dorm after putting on some perfume on.

I was slowly walking to class taking my time, also trying to avoid Draco which at this point was pretty difficult as we had the same classes.
"Oi, Rosie Morning" I heared a voice that woked me up from my thoughts. I looked around and saw Blaise waiting for me at the corner of the Slytherin common room. "So are you ready?" "Um.. for what?" I say still sleepy and confused.

"Ow I was thinking since we have the same classes we should go together, it's a shame for such a pretty girl to walk alone in class." He said with a flirty smile "you never know who are you going to come across"
"Oh come on like what? Prof Snape? Or worse Draco" We both burst out laughing we really had a great connection, I was feeling different about him,as if I knew we would grow a stronger relationship in the near future.

"Ow Draco is coming too If you don't mind"
"Um- .. yeah sure I-"
"Its just he is my bestfriend you know"
"No, no of course I get it". I felt bad lying to Blaise but what was I going to say? Yeah um your bestfriend is a a piece of rubbish that treats girls as if they were toys? I mean he probably already knew that, everybody did.

Finally after waiting for Malfoy to get ready he eventually got out of his dorm. "What did it take him so long? Did he forgot what front of his panties to wear?" Blaise just couldnt help it "Shh, he will hear us" he said while giggling.
"Whats so funny huh?" Said Draco kind of pissed.
"He clearly woke up at the wrong side of the bedsheet I'll tell you that" we didnt care Draco was standing right next to us we just started laughing.

"Oh come on Draco don't be such a brat, it's just her second day here Im sure she is already annoyed with your attitude" said Blaise while putting his right hand on my shoulder and turning me around so as to walk to class together.

"Where is your friend Pansy,White?" Draco asked "Thats none of your bussines" I replied with an sarcastic smile and entered the Potions Room. Blaise already saved us a seat now we just had to wait Prof Snape to come into the class which didn't take long.

He entered the class and flickered his wand closing the doors "Turn to page 394"
"Werewolves?" We all heard Ron saying out loud terrified. I didn't even know there existed such things as werewolves I only thought they were fictional creatures we talked about it the muggle word.

"Now, now who could tell me the difference between a werewolf and an animagus?..No one" he said while looking around the classroom. Even though a girl with curly hair had her hand up before he even finished the sentence. "How disappointing"

"Please Sir, she interrupted Prof Snape, an animagus is a wizard who elects to turn into an animal whereas a werewolf has no choice, with each full moon when he transforms he no longer remembers who he is, he could kill his bestfriend if he crossed his path" We all just turned around and stared at her "Furthermore, the werewolf corresponds with the call of his own kind"

"Aouuu" howled Draco. "Ow shut up Malfoy" I said to him while giving him a dirty look.

"Thank you Mr Malfoy" said Prof Snape sarcastically "That is the second time you've spoken out of terms Mrs Granger are you incapable of restraining yourself or do you take pride in being an insufferable know it all?"
"She must be a G-"
"5 points from Gryffindor" said Snape interrupting my thought continuing to talk about our lesson.