4.𝔉𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔖𝔱𝔬𝔭

The day has come.
After everything with Rosie and her familyhad calmed down she had to get started and pack her things.

She rushed down the stares to eat breakfast.
"God have I been waiting for this day, finally I can sit down and eat with my family again" said Rosie to herself. She walked down the stairs only to see a giant man and thats not even remotely close to describe it.

"Oi, hey there kiddo how are you feeling"
"Um I've been worse" I said
"Ow how rude of myself Rebelus.. Rebelus Hagrid but all people call me Hagrid" he said
"Pleasure to meet you I am-"
"I know who you are, god you were so little when i last saw you"
"Wait you..wh-"
"Breakfast is readyyy" shouted her mom interrupting their conversation.

They all sat down and said a prayer to thank god for the meal and that they are all reunited.

After they finished breakfast she had to finally say goodbye to her parents.
"Oh come on Mom you don't have to cry its not like you are never gonna see me again" Rosie said
"Its just you have grown so much Im afraid you will never need us" said her mom
"Thats not true I will always need you,no matter what" Rosie said

Darius gave her a little box "What is this all about?" Rosie said. "Nothing just a family chameleon I want you to have it to remind you of us"
"Thank you so much its beautiful, you didn't have to I-"

Hagrid Interupted them "Oi, are younready there Rosie? I just packed your things"
"We love you darling" both of them said
"I love you two guys" Rosie said while shedding two tears and hugged them

"Go get them you little witch" cheered Darius
She got in the car with Hagrid but she still heared her mom yelling something like "Dont forget to write us everyday or call us we are very proud of youuu" but she soon couldnt hear them as Hagrid was driving.

"Hold on tight kiddo" Hagrid said. I didnt even have the time to open my mouth when suddenly the car started flying. I yelled a bit I think all Cleveland heard me but the good part is I saw the whole city from up there. "Next stop, Hogwarts" he cheered.

" so is this how my life is going to be from now on? Flying cars whats next flying on a broomstick like in those witch movies" ow If only I had known whats yet to come. Hagrid giggled "ow Rosie you are gonna get in so much trouble I can just sense it" we both laughed.

It felt like forever I haven't been so happy in ages especially with a friend.
"Hey Hagrid we are friends right?"
"Of course we are shocked you asked"
After a long hours ride they eventually reached their destination Hogwarts.

I was just staring at the huge beautiful castle I though I was daydreaming. "You know we would've taken the train but headmaster's order"
I didn't make any questions because I know I would've sound stupid but- HOLY FREAK THERE IS A TRAIN THAT- WHAT
All I remember is my mind just telling me " be calm be calm be calm be calm" nonstop. I still couldn't comprehend that I am an actual witch. Wow that for sure sounds like what a lunatic would say.

I got in the castle and where to begin, well I was lost but somehow I stumbled above a teacher with long black hair he seemed kinda scary but I guess thats how all teachers look like.
"Ow you must be the new student, I see you are lost let me give you a hand"he said.
"Ow thank you um I would love to"
As we were walking and walking I wanted to ask him his name but I was to afraid.
"Ow and my name is Severus Snape but you shall call me professor Snape" as if he read my thoughts thank god I said to myself.
"Well Im Rosie"

We finally stopped as he opened a huge door and I gasped in amazement that must be the great hall as I was informed by Hagrid. Well it was a very awkward scene thats what I can tell you for sure.