6.\ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜱᴛᴇᴘꜱ\

The next morning as If it wasn't already bad enough, I was running late for breakfast with Harry and his friends at the Great Hall. I woke up so fast and got dressed in a flash. At least my hair was looking good from yesterday. I put some of my favourite perfume, lavender and vanilla scented. And I soon rushed to meet my friends.

"Oi, there she is" said Ron "I guess I owe you Fred 10 galleons"
"Guys.." Harry said shyly.
"What do you mean?" I said confused but Harry didn't let Ron finish his sentence "Nothing .. Nothing" he said nervously.
"Anyways please take a seat, may I introduce you?"
"She is Rosie you guys, Dumbledores niece"Ron said

" I didn't know he had a niece" the twins said
"Neither did I" I whispered to myself
"Hi Im Fred" "And Im George, we might be identical but Im the better looking twin" he said with a smirk while reaching for a hand shake. "Pleasure to meet both of you" Shaking their hands giving them a warm smile.

After eating breakfast Harry and Ron suggested that we all go together to our first class. Which was charms class with Prof Flitwick. We entered the room and found where to sit. Prof Flitwick began talking, as he was teaching the next lesson I heard my name "Ow Rosie I forgot to tell you, you will be having extra private lessons with me"

"How so?" I said
"Dumbledores orders, unless you can find a student that could fill you in with the lessons"
I saw Ron teasing Harry next to me and heard him say"Go on go on"
"Um Professor.. I could help Rosie" Harry said.
"If you don't mind, and Rosie wants to I don't see a problem" Prof Flitwick gave me a look and I nodded my head.
"Alright then I guess you wont be needing my help then Rosie" he said and continued to talk.

"You're welcome for that" said Harry with a soft smile "meet me at the library at 5?"
"I didn't need your help but thank you" I said in a teasing way.

Next class was potions with Prof Snape. After that rude comment he made on the first day I was kind of scared of what to expect. Prof Snape walked in the room and closed the door using a spell.
"I guess you all know Rosie here, she will be our new student" well what he said kind of calmed me when
"Again with Potter and Weasley?"

"Pls change seats and go sit next to Blaise and Draco" he said.
"Ow please as if the day couldn't get better" Draco whispered to Blaise.
"Give it a rest, we dont even kn-"
"Boys, do you have any objections?" Snape asked

I got up and sat next to them "Morning Blaise"
"Morning Rosie" he whispered.
"Ow we met yesterday..let me introduce myself, I'm Draco.. Draco Malfoy" he said
" I would say its a pleasure but.." I said while giving him a sarcastic smile. He was shocked and gave me a second up and down look but didn't say anything.

God this day was so exhausting. After I finished my classes and had something to eat I went to my dorm and changed into comfy clothes. I threw on an olive green hodie with a pair of light washed blue jeans and clipped my hair in a messy bun.

It was time to meet with Harry at the library to study. As he was explaining me things and try to teach me how to do some spells. After all these failing attempts I got very discouraged. I couldn't do anything.

"It's pointless Harry, I cant do this" I said
"You can you just have to believe in yourself"
"Im very tired I dont think I-"
"Nonsense, come on I'll help you out" he told me as he got closer and touched my hand to help me.

"May I?"I stared at him and nodded my head "uhm"
"So the first spell we are going to try is simple all you gotta say its Wingardium Le-vio-sa and give your wand a flick, like this, see?" he showed me what to do, but I couldn't get myself to concentrate.