La La Land

Sneak peek !!!\ of La La Land.. if you like what you are reading go read it please and thank you

Rue POV

When i got to school i saw my best friend Dee. Dee's a dyke we became best friends after she asked me out and i said no, i mean she is good looking , but i ain't Gay!! nope that ain't my thing so we decided to be good friends after that day. right now Dee is dating this girl named Kavie . Kavie Reynolds to be exact.. 17, Poor boogie hoe that ain't got shit honestly, but my mommy taught me how to be a lady and my daddy taught me how to be respectful.. but i really don't like her . Kavie be looking me up and down like she better than me, i approached her many times and asked whats her problem, she usually say "nothing" or " huh?" playing dumb as a door knob . but anyways..

" Hey best friend !" i screame

"Hey Ruey Booy!" she screamed back , then laughed

"what you up to? your little puppy sick?" i smirked

"Stop being mean Rue, that girl loves you. " Dee side eyed me.

"yeah she must loves me a whole lot, because she keep looking me up and down. Best friend I'm sorry but i don't like her, i swear to god.."

" well, i dont know.. i cant have my best girls fighting" she hugged me

"okay, ill try to be nice to her"

"yay!" she smiled

"ehh, dont make me sick!, but here come doe doe the bird now" i laughed, Dee bumped me with her elbow and mouthed ''Stop'' .

''Hi baby" Kavie kissed Dee then looked over at me and smirked. This big bird looking bitch must wanna get slapped.

"and Hi Rue'' 

" Um Hi" I gave her a fake smile. I almost threw up in my mouth.

"Well, off to my first period" i bumped Kavie" Bye Dee and.. Kavie"