Chapter 19 Christian Keenon Mccgee Brown & Rue Ariela Mccgee Brown

Trey POV

What in the world? how she just say oh ''the baby is coming?'' she cant give me a Head start? jeez.. and now this girl is screaming "Its your fault Trey, Its your fault Trey" How? Y'all women are crazy .. I'm still not ready to be seeing Tasha coochie stretch, that's not cool bro... Every 2 hours a contraction comes, then every 1 hour then every 55 minutes... my motha fuckin hand turning numb... after this, its no more kids for me.

"Trey, why you had to knock me up? why couldn't you pull out?" Tasha said with her eyes closed... Damion started to laugh.

"You let me,Tash.. keep ya legs closed and we don't have to go through this." I said laughing

''there ain't shit funny Damion and Trey, wait until i heal, I'm coming after that ass" Tasha said serious, i know she just saying this because of the pain.. I'm not even gonna trip.

''That's okay cause we having 2 more'' I said, just teasing Tasha was funny.

''No the fuck we not, are you bugging, how bought you lay on ya back all damn day and push out a damn baby, how bought you carry 2 babies for 9 months:? " Tasha said sitting up.

''Tasha you hungry?'' i asked

"I cant eat .. the doctor said I cant, cause they don't want me to shit on them pushing out the babies" Tasha said with sad eyes.. Damion started to laugh uncontrollably.

"I'm so hungry, they wont let me eat, I'm tired, I'm in pain, when am i gonna be pushing out these babies? " Tasha started to cry, honestly this is better than T.V.

"Tash, its okay you'll be done in no time" Damion said holding her hand

"okay" Tasha said wiping her tears

It is now 8:00 in the morning, the next day.. she still ain't have this baby and Tasha, Damion and I was knocked all the way out, next thing you know we hear tasha screaming, her scream made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.

"wha- whats going on?" Damion said half sleep

"Trey! get the nurse" she took a deep breath "I feel the baby coming"

I ran out the door and went to the nurses desk and said that my girl friend was pushing the baby, could you believe that this hoe was walking?? I couldve smacked her, but i don't hit woman.

Soon as the nurse saw the condition Tasha was in she called the Doctor and 3 other nurses..

"Okay Tasha, on the count of 3, you push" the Doctor paused so Tasha could take in a deep breath. " 1.. 2 .. 3.. Push" Tasha pushed "1.. 2.. 3 Push, 1..2..3 Push" on the third push Christian Keenon Mccgee Brown Came out.. "1..2..3" Rue Ariela Mccgee Brown came out.

After we signed some papers Tasha went to sleep and I held Christian. I couldn't hold Rue because she is under supervision because she has Asthma and she is in ICU.

My little Angles are gonna be in my life.. I'm never gonna let anything happen to separate us I promise.

Christian Keenon Mccgee Brown Born: 8:30, January 12, 2015, lb: 5lb 4 oz.

Rue Ariela Mccgee Brown Born: 8:50, January 12, 2015 lb: 4lb 2 oz.